- Similar itemBeige 'Durenne' trench coat from Moncler featuring double layered collar, button fastening epaulettes, full length sleeves with contrasting insert and buckle fastening, tonal belt at waist and two button fastening pockets. The coat has contrasting skirt underlayer, a vent to the back, a designer stitched tag on left arm and double breasted button front fastening.
- White washed-silk shirt. Black star print, flap pockets, buttoned cuffs, curved hem. Button fastenings through front. 100% silk. Dry clean
- Similar itemTapered skinny style leather with true motorcycle pant detail. Features quilted knees and belt panel. Styled with zipper closure hip pockets and zipper ankle detail. Button and zipper closure. Shell is 100% leather. Lining is 98% cotton and 2% elastane.
- Similar itemSparkling studs add sparkle on these chic Enzo Angiolini flats. Perfect for day or night, the flats flaunt vibrant stripes for an timeless effect. Slip-on style. Almond toe. Heel height: 1/4" Padded footbed. Synthetic sole. Imported.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemGive your closet a jump start with this edgy flat by Steve Madden. The Graanite features a beige suede upper with rocker chic studs and stones. A simple loafer shape will deliver everyday style with a touch of bling. Fabric Upper/Man Made Sole. gold.
- A signature Equipment blouse gets a whimsical update in a scattered star print. A fold over collar and buttoned placket keep the look smart and classic. 2 flap pockets. Shirttail hem. Buttoned cuffs and long sleeves. Fabric: Silk crepe. 100% silk. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 25in / 63.5cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Similar itemBlack stretch-leather. Paneled. Concealed zip fastening along side. 100% leather (Lamb); backing: 97% cotton, 3% elastane. Specialist clean
- Carolina HerreraDaisy-Print Sleeveless Ascot BlouseDetailsDaisy-print silk.Ascot tie neckline.Sleeveless.Slim silhouette.Made in USA of Italian material.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/179cm, bust 33"/84cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4.Designer About Carolina Herrera:The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady."