- Similar itemYou can never go wrong with hidden platform pumps by Prada. Step out in leg-lengthening style and show off that killer sense of style. Soft suede upper. Almond toe. Leather lining. Leather and rubber sole. 4¾'' Covered heel. 1'' Hidden front platform. All measurements are approximate. Suede; Italy;
- With fun and flirty designs like this, Wyatt will start a style riot in your static closet. Lightweight stretch knit. Rounded neckline; Scooped at back. Peplum detail at waistline from extends around back and cascades at sides. Cap sleeves. Pencil skirt. Unlined. Slip-on. Size S measures approximately 20'' long from natural waist; May vary by size. 74% Polyester / 23% Rayon / 3% Spandex; Machine Wash; U.S.A;
- Similar itemBurberry Brit tips its hat toward the classic peacoat. Noted for outerwear, the iconic label uses the timeless peacoat template and adds its own unique finishes--a wide peaked lapel and a leather under collar. Wool/polyamide/cashmere; lining: viscose; undercollar: calf leather. Dry clean. Imported. Split flap collar, leather undercollar, long sleeves with button tab cuffs. Button tab epaulettes, double breasted front button placket, two front flap pockets. Back button tab belt, inverted back pleat, concealed double back vent, lined.
- Carolina HerreraFloral Lace Tie-Back Dress, Red/BlackDetailsFloral lace laid over doupioni with scalloped eyelash fringe.Round neckline; tie back details.Three-quarter sleeves.Banded waist with peplum.Pencil skirt with back vent.Hem hits at the knee.Viscose/polyester/polyamide; silk lining.Dry clean.Made in USA.Designer About Carolina Herrera:The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady."
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 125mm/ 5 inches with a 25mm/ 1 inch platform. Black suede. Almond toe. Slip on
- Similar itemBlack wool coat from Comme des Garçons featuring peaked lapels, a double breasted button fastening, a single chest pocket, two flap pockets to the front, slit long sleeves with double layered buttoned cuffs and a pleated rear hem.
- ZAC Zac PosenWanda 3/4-Sleeve Peplum DressDetailsZAC Zac Posen sleek jersey "Wanda" dress. Approx. 44"L shoulder to hem front and back.Wide V neckline.Three-quarter sleeves.Swingy peplum at waist.Pencil skirt.Formfitting. Rayon/Lycra spandex/nylon.Imported. Shown styled with Manolo Blahnik Chaos Metallic Chain-Wrap Sandal in SilverModel's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About ZAC Zac Posen:New York native Zac Posen enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top almost as soon as he started his career. After interning at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute and then studying at London's Central Saint Martins, he launched his namesake line in 2001 at the age of 21. Soon celebrities and young society wore his designs to parties and red-carpet events, drawn to the line's impeccable tailoring and modern spin on '30s and '40s silhouettes.
- Similar itemComposition: 77% Wool, 22% PA, 1% Elastane. Details: flannel, no appliqués, houndstooth, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, two breast pockets, multipockets, long sleeves, dual back vents, unlined, large sized.
- CasadeiStudded-Heel Platform PumpDetailsThis Casadei platform pump takes your look to a whole new level with rich, berry colored suede and a studded, stunning heel.Suede upper.Low-dipped vamp lengthens legs.Almond toe.Leather lining, insole, and outsole.Slip-on style.5 1/2" studded heel; 1 1/2" hidden platform lowers the pitch to 4" equiv.Made in Italy.Designer About Casadei:Italian shoe label Casadei traces its heritage to 1958, when Quinto and Flora Casadei began designing ultra-elegant and fashion-forward shoes for private clients. Today, the second generation of the Casadei family guides the company; Cesare oversees design while Fabrizio manages matters of finance. Known for fantastically beautiful feminine designs, Casadei shoes are all made in Italy and hand-finished by skilled craftsmen.