- BCBGMAXAZRIAGamma Mesh/Leather BootieDetailsMesh and leather BCBG MAX AZRIA bootie.4 1/2" heel; 1/2" set-under platform.4" equivalent pitch.Open toe.Back zip.Padded leather sole."Gamma" is imported.Designer About BCBGMAXAZRIA:With a collection that runs the gamut from sportswear to eveningwear, the BCBGMAXAZRIA design house has established itself as a fashion force to be reckoned with. Designed with the modern woman in mind, BCBGMAXAZRIA strives to provide high-quality, of-the-moment clothing at contemporary price points. Max Azria was inducted into the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) in 1998, and his wife and design partner, Lubov Azria, was inducted in 2010. The husband-wife design duo is also renowned for acquiring and relaunching the Herve Leger fashion house in 2007 - extending their influence from the girl-next-door to the runway and red carpet.
- Similar itemWhite cotton cropped denim jacket from Hache featuring a classic collar, a front zip fastening, cropped sleeves, rear loose folds, a cropped length and a frayed edges hem.
- Dress by Nishe Made from an easy-care poly fabric. Round neckline. Peter-pan collar. Pussy-bow detailing. Frilled design to front. All-over bow embroidery. Full-length sleeves with button cuffs. Mini length. Regular fit.
- Nylon/cotton/elastane. Hand wash. Elastic waistband. Opaque leg, sheer thigh with suspender print. Sizing: Fits 5'5'10'', 97-160 lbs.
- Similar itemNylon/elastane/cotton. Hand wash. Elastic waistband. Opaque with suspender print at thigh. Sizing: Fits 5'5'10'', 97-160 lbs.
- Solids and stripes and everything nice. This short sleeve dress from the youthful, fashion-forward name BCBGMAXAZRIA is ready to connect you to a whole new level of 'fun at work,' and put a little swing in your step meanwhile. Mid-weight stretch knit. Round neckline. Striped pattern across exterior. Fit and flare skirt. Self lined. Exposed rear zipper closure. Size S measures approximately 21'' long from natural waist; May vary by size. 72% Rayon / 28% Polyester; Machine Wash; Imported;
- Giuseppe ZanottiHigh-Heel Banded Peep-Toe Cage Bootie, TanDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti smooth calfskin bootie.4 3/4" covered stiletto heel.1/2" platform; 4 1/4" equiv.6"H shaft; 10 1/4" opening.Peep toe.Banded cage vamp.Chunky golden back zip with tassel pull.Leather lining and lightly padded insole.Leather sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Lightweight cotton twill jacket featuring a double breasted front and two front patch pockets. Third interior pocket at left side with seam detail outlining the shape at front. Boxy, relaxed fit with straight hem. Pleated, button cuffs. 100% Cotton. Imported.
- Similar itemGianvito RossiLeather Split Peep-Toe Bootie, CreamDetailsGianvito Rossi leather bootie.Soft calfskin with tonal topstitching.Split U-shaped vamp.Peep-toe.Flared ankle.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole.4" covered heel.Slip-on style.Made in Italy.Designer About Gianvito Rossi:Gianvito Rossi debuted his first female footwear collection in 2007 during Milan Fashion Week, garnering praise for his elegant, chic, and surprisingly comfortable designs. With expertise passed down from his father, the legendary shoe designer Sergio Rossi, the younger Rossi melds renowned Italian glamour and craftsmanship with a modern aesthetic that's uniquely his own. Single-sole construction and sculptural shapes are signatures of his collections.