Shop this look
- Boasting a high rise, the soft touch skinny jeans by J Brand are made from a polished luxe sateen fabric and are designed to look just like jeans. Dark blue all over with a chrome tone zip and button fly, the jeans have the perfect amount of stretch for exceptional recovery and are finished with belt loops and various pockets. E.D. 9.75" Leg Opening. 64% Lyocell, 34% Cotton, 2% Elastane. 7.3oz Luxe Sateen.
- Similar item120mm Blade heel. 10mm Internal platform. Pointed toe. Patent leather piping. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemAn optional knit hood gives this leather Doma jacket a unique, layered look. The washed finish creates a gently worn feel. Zips close the placket, pockets, and cuffs. Long sleeves. Lined. Fabric: Washed leather. Shell: 90% leather/10% cotton. Lining: 80% cotton/20% polyester. Leather clean. Imported, India.
- Make no bones about it - slip on this printed white tank top and youll immediately feel fine and dandy! Lets break down the anatomy of this gorgeous garment - a charcoal-grey skeletal print rests atop the sheer, knit material of this scoop-necked top, adding a hip and edgy vibe to any ensemble. Worn over a neon bandeau, printed jean cutoffs, and studded sandals, this flowing piece completes an 'rib'-eting ensemble that will have you feeling fabulous!
- Unleash your inner vixen with Roger Vivier's endlessly incredible, Art Deco inspired designs. Soft suede upper with smooth leather trim. Softly pointed open toe. T-strap vamp with cutout detail. Pale goldtone buckles at dual ankle straps. Leather lined. Leather sole. 1'' Rounded and stacked patent leather front platform. 5½'' Patent leather heel. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemThe vest is mainly made from modal and cotton. It is of regular fit and scoop neckline design.
- Similar itemWashed leather gives this Doma moto jacket a vintage look. Zips close the placket, pockets, and cuffs. Long sleeves. Lined. Fabric: Washed leather. Shell: 100% lambskin. Lining: 80% cotton/20% polyester. Leather clean. Imported, India.
- Similar itemGrey stretch cotton 'Ollie' skinny jeans from Paige featuring a waistband with belt loops, a button and zip fly, two slit pockets, front zipped pockets, stitching details, two back patch pockets, back zipped pockets, and a leather brand patch to the rear.
- Similar itemCutout Ribbed Jersey Tank, Gardenia Details Stella & Jaime ribbed jersey tank. Scoop neckline. Thin shoulder coverage. Opaque plastic back cutouts. Semi-fitted silhouette. Front split peaked hem. Relaxed fit. Pullover style. Polyester/cotton/nylon/spandex; machine wash. Imported.
- This is an amazingly stunning Saks Fifth Avenue Jacket from the 1940s. It is in fantastic condition, with soft, supple brown and green marbled leather. It is fully lined with soft mauve satin that is in perfect condition, no holes, tears, or even basic signs of wear. It is a truly unique piece that would make a trendy vintage addition to any fashion savvy wardrobe. There is no size marked inside, but from the fit, it appears to be about a size 2. The sleeves from the shoulder seam are 21" and from the top of the collar to the hem is 28". I just wish it fit me! :) The buttons are stunning with no signs of wear as seen in the pictures. There is a slightly worn spot on one shoulder, which can be seen in the attached pictures. It took a close inspection to identify though, and I had to adjust the exposure before taking the picture to get it to show up. Not very noticeable at all. I hope this wonderfully unique vintage piece finds a home with a fashionista that will love it as much as I do!!Thank you so much for looking at this gorgeous piece of fashion history!
- Similar itemSaint Laurent Split-Knee Destroyed Denim Jeans, Black Details Saint Laurent split-knee skinny jeans. Approx. measurements: 11" rise, 34" inseam, 44.8" outseam; 14" leg opening. Five-pocket style. Slim, narrow legs. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/spandex. Dry clean. Imported of Italian materials. Designer About Saint Laurent: Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pret-a-porter in a 1966 collection called "Rive Gauche," synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the PPR Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Hedi Slimane since March 2012, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties, and eyewear. Parisian by birth and Los Angeleno by choice, Hedi Slimane is lauded not only for his work as a designer and photographer—but also for his past contributions during his tenure as menswear director for the house. Size: 32. Color: BLACK. Age Group: Adult. Material: 98% Cotton 2% Elastine.
- Similar itemGucci red 'Lisbeth' patent leather platform pump with a 135mm heel, 25mm platform, black piping around the sole and made in Italy.