- Similar itemComposition: 60% Rayon, 40% Cotton. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets, no appliqués, cardigans.
- Similar itemWarranty Information. Nylon/polyester/vegetable-tanned leather. Spot clean. Imported. 11" X 17.3" x 7" Water and stain repellant. To clean the leather, use saddle soap, glycerin-based soap, or a simple unscented glycerin soap bar. Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Charlotte Olympia's red suede "Dolly" pumps get a Grecian update with an optional gold braided strap. Snaking around the heel and ankle, this gleaming addition is in tone with the thick gilded platform and signature web plaque on the sole. Show them off with skinny-cut trousers and short hemlines. 140mm-5.5" heel. 30mm-1.5" platform. Upper: Calf leather. Almond toe. Optional gold braided ankle strap. Leather insole and sole with signature web plaque.
- Similar itemCarry youthful sophistication into your style with the perfectly petite 'Marcie' shoulder bag from Chloé. The shiny, metallic gold leather makes this convertible cross-body ideal for every day sparkle. Pocket under front flap. Gold-plated hardware. Twill lining, internal slot pocket. Calf leather. Height 17cm-6.5" x Width 20cm-8" x Depth 8cm-3"
- Similar itemComposition: 42% Cotton, 32% Viscose, 26% Linen. Details: lightweight sweater, jacquard, two-tone pattern, v-neckline, long sleeves, front closure, snap button closure, no pockets, unlined, fringe, cardigans, small sized.
- Similar itemRose bed suede pump from Gucci featuring a round toe, a covered platform sole, a covered high heel, a leather insole and a gold-tone logo plaque.
- Similar itemChloeMarcie Small Metallic Crossbody Bag, GoldDetailsGrained metallic deerskin leather.Golden hardware and topstitching.Adjustable crossbody/shoulder strap.Horseshoe flap top with pintuck details.Tooled Chloe logo at front.Lamb leather lining.7"H x 6.7"W x 4"D.Made in Spain.Designer About Chloe:In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
- Similar itemBurgundy coloured antiqued kid leather heels with kiltie detail by Tabitha Simmons .Almond-shaped toe. Leather covered oblong heel. Scalloped trim with pointelle detail all over. Thin platform. Leather lined. Cushioned leather insole.
- Similar itemJean Paul GaultierLong Fern-Print Cardigan, GreenDetailsFern print.V neckline.Button front.Long sleeves.Relaxed.Patch pockets.Hits past seat.Polyamide tulle.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Jean Paul Gaultier:French designer Jean Paul Gaultier started his career in 1970 as an assistant at Pierre Cardin. In 1976, he launched his label with a style that drew more from the London street scene than Parisian couture. In addition to his men's and women's ready-to-wear lines, and the haute couture line he launched in 1997, Jean Paul Gaultier offers a collection of provocative fragrances in distinctive bottles that are every bit as avant garde as the designer's clothes.