- Rendered in chunky wool knit, this cozy Maison Scotch cardigan has classic appeal. Bold patterns make a visual statement, and a plunging V neckline frames the button placket. Ribbed edges. Long sleeves. Fabric: Wool knit. 53% wool/26% acrylic/12% mohair/9% nylon. Hand wash. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 29.25in / 74.5cm, from shoulder Measurements from size 1. Available sizes: 0,1,2,3
- Similar itemLightweight t-shirt with patch pocket on the chest. Twisted round neck and rolled-up cap sleeves. Composition: 62% polyester,33% viscose,5% elastane.
- Similar itemThe Three Button Skinny is a clean, dark denim cropped skinny jean with classic five pocket styling. Three button and zipper closure. Cropped length. Imported.
- Composition: 100% virgin wool. Flannel. Solid color. Long sleeves. Lapel collar. Two pockets. Snap button closure. Lined interior.
- Similar itemBlue devore intarsia cardigan from Giorgio Armani featuring an open front, long sleeves and a curved hem. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemSkinny jean crafted in the USA from Japanese selvedge denim that's woven with added stretch. Treated to give it a sun-dried effect and a soft feel. Sits below the natural waist. Skinny fit. Hand-set belt loops. Zip fly with our signature shank closure. Five-pocket styling with a selvedge-cut coin pocket, heavy twill pocket linings and metal rivets at the front points of wear. Leather "RRL"-debossed logo label at the back right waist. 33" inseam. 98% cotton. 2% elastane. Machine wash inside out. Made in the USA. Imported fabric.
- Similar itemViolet cotton T-shirt from Burberry featuring a tonal checked print to the front, a scoop neck, short sleeves and a slim fit.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Wool. Details: flannel, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, unlined.
- Similar itemComposition: 78% Wool, 22% Nylon, Silk. Details: lamé, lightweight sweater, multicolor pattern, deep neckline, long sleeves, multipockets, no appliqués.