- Similar itemUpdate your handbag with structured style. This spacious dome tote features a jacquard patterned body with brown leather trim and handles. Color options: Brown Style: Handbag Entry: Zip-around closure Materials: Canvas with leather trim Handles: Top handles and detatchable shoulder strap Exterior pockets: Front zippered pockets, rear zippered pocket Interior pockets: Cell phone pouch, pocket pouch, zipper pocket Includes protective feet Dimensions: 16 inches wide x 7 inches deep x 11 inches tall Drop length: 6 inches Size: Large. Color: Brown. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Jacquard.
- Similar itemRebecca Minkoff leather flip flop. Pyramid-studded thong strap upper. Padded leather footbed. Rubber sole provides traction. Flat heel. Fiona is imported.
- Complete your graceful look with these goldplated dangle earrings from Miadora. With this set, you can choose between five elegant gemstones for a personalized look. Set in 22-karat gold plating, each earring features two bezel-cut gemstones in your choice of rhodolite, pink quartz, lemon quartz, African amethyst or green garnet offset by 22 karat yellow gold plating. Style: Dangle Gemstone colors: Red, pink, yellow, purple, green Gemstone shapes: Round Two bezel-set round-cut double checkerboard synthetic rhodolite, pink quartz, lemon quartz, AFrican amethyst or green garnet gemstones each measure 16 mm Two bezel-set round-cut double checkerboard synthetic rhodolite, pink quartz, lemon quartz, AFrican amethyst or green garnet gemstones each measure 20 mm Metal: Gold overlay Finish: High polish Clasp: Hooks Metal weight: 7 grams Earring dimensions: 21 mm wide x 60 mm long x 6.8 mm deep All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. Treatment code CR (synthetic rhodolite) or E (lemon quartz, African amethyst, pink quartz, green garnet). See Treatment Guide for further information. Size: Medium. Color: Purple. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.
- Similar itemA grey T-shirt is an essential part of every woman's downtime repertoire. Frame's Le Classic cotton-jersey style is precisely cut with a long, loose shape and a low scoop neck that's endlessly flattering. Layer it under a chunky knit and style with skinny jeans and trainers for a relaxed weekend look.
- Clusters of soapstone center bauxite earrings from Ghana. From Rachel Armah the earrings are crafted by hand in shades of grey cream and brown and they are worn on brass hooks. Armah calls this designs Tikuro Angina after the Akan saying One head cannot progress alone.
- You play no games with your style. Allover tie-dye print with contrast color at bodice. Easy and relaxed silhouette. Rounded hemline. Long sleeve design. Dramatic shark bite hemline with exaggerated sides. 92% siro micro modal, 8% spandex. Machine wash and dry. Made in the U.S.A. Measurements: Length: 36 in Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemA Medium Structured Top Handle Bag Has Our Key Lock Closure Pulled Straight From The Archives, The Key Is Placed In A Leather Key Case. The Shoulder Strap Is Attached To The Top Handle For A Simpler Look That Echoes A Briefcase.; Beige/Ebony Gg Supreme Canvas, A Material With Low Environmental Impact, With Black And Brown Leather Detail; Gold Toned Hardware; Key With Leather Holder; Metal Stud Feet; Interior Zip And Smartphone Pockets; Exterior Back Pocket, One Side Gusset; Top Handle With 3.75 Drop; Detachable Shoulder Strap With 21.5 Drop Attached To The Handle; Lock Closure; Medium Size: 14W X 10H X 4.5D; Microfiber Lining With A Suede-Like Finish; Made In Italy;
- Similar itemFinally, a sandal to show off your wild-side. Metallic zebra printed leather wraps this slender flip flop from top to bottom. A rubber sole and flat heel let you style the Face Paints from Tkees any way you want, day or night. Metallic printed leather upper. Cushioned footbed. Rubber soles.
- Ghanaian jewelry artisan Rachel Armah names these earrings adekye nsoroma which means morning star in the Akan language. She crafts the earrings by hand from blue cat's eye and natural bauxite beads. The earrings dangle from brass hooks.