- Paola Navone's unique and unexpected furnishings are simple, elegant and immediately familiar, with a livable look that blends with any style. Bold perforated circles pattern aluminum base topped with gorgeous Italian Carrara marble in an eclectic mix of handworked metal and natural stone. Crafted for us exclusively in Mumbai, each round base is crafted of a single sheet of aluminum that is die-cut, welded and polished to a gleaming mirror finish. Solid 8mm marble top displays the unique markings and color variations of pure, unfinished marble and is built around an aluminum honeycomb interior to provide lightweight support and minimize the chances of breakage. A clean, modern pedestal table, generously proportioned for gathering friends and family. Designed by Paola Navone exclusively for Crate and Barrel. Handcrafted. Unfinished and polished Italian Carrara marble. Honeycomb tabletop construction. Aluminum base. Seats 4. Bolt and screw joinery. Marble is a porous natural material and prone to stains: wipe spills immediately and protect with table linens, coasters or trivets. For indoor use only. Made in China.
- Similar itemThe Armchair 400 is one of Aalto's designs. Alvar Aalto (1898-1976), one of the founders of Artek, was born in Kuortane, Finland. Alvar Aalto is recognized today as one of the great masters of modern architecture. He began designing furnishings as a natural and important extension of his architectural thinking. Alvar Aalto's furniture and lighting pieces form the basis of the Artek range. Features: Designed by Alvar Aalto, 1936. Made in Finland. Armrests, natural lacquered birch or lacquered black. Seat with zig-zag springs, polyurethane foam and polyester wadding. Back with polyurethane foam and polyester wadding. Upholstered with fabric or leather. Available in COM and COL upholstered. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 30.3W x 30.3D x 25.6H. Seat height: 14.6H. Arm height: 20.1H. Note:
- Exposed hardwood base takes a sturdy stance in clean-lined sectional group of textural cotton weave. Slim track arms flank deep-seated cushions, accented with plump linen kidney pillows to relax the back. After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the leather swatch before finalizing your order. Eco-friendly construction. Certified sustainable kiln-dried hardwood frame. Eight-way, hand-tied suspension. Seat cushions has inner spring coil system surrounded by polyfoam with 50% recycled fiber/50%feather-down blend encased in downproof ticking. Back cushions and accent pillows are 50% recycled fiber/50%feather-down blend. Solid oak legs and base with weathered grey finish. 100% cotton upholstery. Two 100% linen kidney pillows. Benchmade. Made in North Carolina, USA.
- Similar itemDesign Warren Platner, 1966. Polished nickel steel wire rod, glass, marble, wood. Made in Italy by Knoll. In the 1960s, Warren Platner transformed steel wire into a sculptural furniture collection, creating what is now considered a design icon of the modern era. The Platner collection's unique harmonious forms are produced by welding steel wire rods to circular frames, producing a moire effect and capturing the decorative, gentle, graceful quality that Platner sought to achieve. All metal components are finished in bright nickel with a clear lacquer protective coating. The Platner collection also includes a side chair, lounge chair and stool. The Platner table collection frame features vertical steel wire rods welded to circular horizontal and edge-framing rods. The Base has a clear plastic extrusion ring that creates a smooth bottom surface. This collection is offered in your choice of a variety of top options and the base is available in either a bright nickel or metallic bronze. 53.75" dia. | 27" h | base: 20.75" w.
- Similar itemDesign Charles Pollock, 1965. Aluminum frame, polypropylene shell, upholstery. Made in USA by Knoll. The Pollock chair continues to maintain its quintessential role with its timeless and contemporary elegance. Offered in a variety of luxurious fabrics, leathers and finishes, the versatile and extremely comfortable chair features a waterfall front, thick tufted upholstery and a signature aluminum rim. The Pollock chair is the perfect choice for conference rooms and private offices as well as many other environments. Exemplified in the conceptual visions of his designs, Charles Pollock has a strong internal and emotional connection to seating. It was Florence Knoll's recognition of his unique talent that secured his reputation as one of the world's preeminent furniture designers. He is the recipient of many awards including Pratt Institute's 1991 Excellence by Design Award. The Pollock executive series features 360 degree swivel, tilt with tilt tension and pneumatic seat height adjustment. This series is available with or without arms in your choice of polished or satin aluminum base. armless: 23.5" w | 28.25" d | 28.5" h | seat: 15.5" h - 20.5" h. arm chair: 26.25" w | 28.25" d | 28.5" h | seat: 15.5" h - 20.5" h.
- Similar itemThe Geometry of Light. Simplicity is not something this hanging lamp is familiar with – from its interlocking rectangle pattern around the chrome cylinder frame, to the glittering crystal accents. Drama is the look of the day. Make a stunning statement with the chandelier hanging in your entryway, or light up the dining table with sparkling shards from the faceted crystals. The pendant-inspired piece looks fabulous anywhere that a little glamour and contemporary style is needed. Crafted from chrome-finished metal. Black string shade insert to subdue light. Dangling crystal accents. Adjustable height options from included hanging rods (3 12-inch rods, 1 6-inch rod, and 1 3-inch rod – all screw together for versatility) Requires six (6) 60-watt candelabra lightbulbs. Hardwired for installation.
- Similar itemThe Armchair 46 is one of Aalto's designs. Alvar Aalto (1898-1976), one of the founders of Artek, was born in Kuortane, Finland. Alvar Aalto is recognized today as one of the great masters of modern architecture. He began designing furnishings as a natural and important extension of his architectural thinking. Alvar Aalto's furniture and lighting pieces form the basis of the Artek range. Features: Designed by Alvar Aalto, 1947. Made in Finland. Frame natural lacquered birch. Seat with zig-zag springs, polyurethane foam and polyester wadding. Back with polyurethane foam and polyester wadding. Armrests with rattan, black leather windings, black leather cover. Upholstered with fabric or leather. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 23.6W x 25.6D x 30.3H. Seat height: 17.7H. Arm Height: 25.6H.
- Similar itemMid-century and modern design eras marry for a dramatic addition to the dining room or breakfast nook in this Worlds Away Jackson table. A round glass top allows the gold leaf geometric motif on the base to shine through. Base: 24"W x 24"D x 29"H. Hexagonal gold leaf base. Clear glass top: 48” Gold leaf.
- An exquisite historical design from the Winterthur Museum Archive Collection designed by the du Pont family is made breathtaking with its opulent finishes of Viejo Gold and Silver. Smoked crystals and seeded glass lend vintage elegance to this unique pendant lamp. 30 inches high x 20 inches wide x 20 inches deep. Material: wrought iron, crystal. Finish: aged gold, silver. (6) x 60 watt candelabra bulbs not included. 3 feet additional chain and 9 feet wire provided with each chandelier. Additional chain may be purchased through our chandelier accessories.