- Basket-woven textile shopper tote in navy, black, and white check. Silver and pale gold-tone hardware. Black leather trim throughout. Double rolled carry handles. Removable adjustable leather shoulder strap. Logo patch at front face. Zip closure at main compartment. Navy canvas panel at back face. Grained leather panel at bag base. Interior press-stud patch pockets. Textile lining. Approx. 18"e; length, 4.5" width, 17" depth. Cotton, leather. Imported.
- Similar itemMain: polyester; trim: viscose/polyamide; lining: acetate/polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Asymmetric neckline, sleeveless, eyelet bodice with ruched overlay. Gathered tulle skirt, concealed side zip closure, lined.
- Similar itemMade in Italy from polished calfskin, this tall, equestrian-inspired boot is designed with a subtle flap at the heel that secures with an "RL"-engraved silver-toned roller buckle. Rounded-toe silhouette. Calfskin flap secures at the heel with a silver-toned roller buckle. Angled topline. Padded leather insole. Polished leather outsole. Elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren"-embossed box and includes a protective felt pouch. 4" heel. 16" shaft height. Leather. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlack wool blend 'Wayne' trench coat from A.L.C. featuring a notched collar, an open front, long sleeves, flap pockets, a storm flap, a long length, snap button cuffs and a rear detachable snap button rain shield.
- Black linen structured long trench coat from Yohji Yamamoto Vintage featuring notched lapels, a wrap waist, a front button fastening, long sleeves and oversized patch pockets. From SS 2003. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- EscadaButterfly-Print Ruched Jersey Dress, Azure BlueDetailsButterfly wing-patterned jersey dress.Asymmetric neckline.Sleeveless; full shoulder coverage.Formfitting silhouette with figure-skimming allover ruching.Hem hits at the knee.Polyester/spandex.Imported.Shown styled with Giuseppe Zanotti Eyelet Ankle-Wrap Leather Sandal in BlackDesigner About Escada:Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- A studded center panel chicly offsets the abstract print adorning this eye-catching tote from Michael Michael Kors. Featuring leather exterior with a studded center panel, two rolled top handles, a partial chain link shoulder strap, a magnetic snap closure and hanging logo lock and key at front. Zip pocket, two open pockets, phone pocket and key fob at interior. 14” W x 13” H x 6 1/4” D. Strap drop length: 14 1/2” Polyester lining. Imported.
- Similar itemEvery woman needs a chic black boot to stay warm and stylish during the winter chill so why not opt for a luxurious pair of heels from Prada? We promise you won't be disappointed. Smooth, shiny patent leather upper. Rounded toe shape. Leather lining. Rubber sole. 4" Bold square heel. Shaft measures 17'' tall and 14½'' around widest point. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- This large tote bag, featured in the advertising campaign, has textured saffiano leather and dual handles with a detachable shoulder strap. Featured in the advertising campaign. Saffiano leather large tote bag. Dual handles + detachable shoulder strap. Detachable studded key fob. Logo plaque on front. Back button snap closure pocket. Button snap tab closure. Interior zip closure divider pocket. Zip close pocket. Cell phone pouch + pouch pocket. Fully lined. Tonal topstitching + seaming details. 16" Wide x 11.25" tall x 5" deep. Leather. Imported.