Thanks to @sssdmr for this fab template!!
I was tagged by lovely @mari-moon and @licamolesi
Friends on Polyvore who you know in real life: @cindyq48 and @sugarbear411
Friends on Polyvore who you don't know in real life/Users whose sets I like:
Too many to list! I still feel terrible for missing a few names on my Christmas Card set taglist…so I’ll just send general love to my friends, co-mods, followers, and my “Poly Idols” out there
1. Can you remember your last dream? Yes. I almost always remember my dreams in vivid detail. Most are pretty goofy and not worth remembering
2. 3 places you'd like to go on vacation? United Kingdom, Israel, China
3. Do you like chocolate? YES
4. Which is your favorite body part of the human face and why? Mouth – used to speak, sing, kiss, smile, …and taste that chocolate mentioned above in question #3 LOL
5. Do you like rainy days or snowy winter days more? Snowy winter days, especially if I get to stay home with a good book and cup of hot tea
6. Which is your favorite four legged creatures? Bunnies (I have a pet rabbit, Beau. Soooo cute, and litter trained just like a cat!)
7. Do you like spicy food? Yes
8. Do you remember your favorite teacher? Absolutely! How can you forget? High School Biology
9. Tell me about your favorite book, magazine, or comic. I love to read – at least a book a week – so I have many that I love. My favorite book of all time is Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. It had a slow start, but once I got in 50 or so pages, I couldn’t put it down. I read it as a junior in high school, and have read it twice since. Much like my polyvore tastes, my taste in books are very eclectic; I love authors ranging from Homer to Jane Austen, JR Ward to JK Rowling. I prefer happy endings <3
10. Tell me about the last movie you watched. I just saw the new Batman movie (Dark Knight Rises) on DVD. It was really good!
11. Tell me about your favorite music/band. The Beatles, Aerosmith, classic rock, oldies rock & roll, showtunes, opera
12. 3 favorite foods? French Fries, Pizza, and Chocolate Chip Cookies
13. Do you like to shop? I like online shopping…tend to get impatient and frustrated in crowds
14. Are you usually late, early, or right on time? I am usually early
15. Are you happy with your life for the most part right now? Yes!
16. What would be harder, telling someone that you love them or that you don’t? It can be sad and awkward to tell someone you don’t love them, but you get over it pretty quick. It is so scary to be the first to say “I love you” – and I think you carry that with you always.
17. What’s your middle name? Abigail
18. How big is your bed? Queen size (I think that’s an American term)
19. What music are you listening to right now? Nothing right now – watching “Pawn Stars” on the History Channel
20. Who was the last person you hugged? My boyfriend
21. How is the weather right now? Cold & windy!
22. Are you a different person now than you were 5 years ago? Yes.
23. Favorite fruit? Apple.
24. Do you have a collection of anything? Yes. I collect postcards
25. Have you ever had a crush on a best friend? In high school, I had a crush on my best guy friend
26. Would you ever tell a person you have a crush on that you like him/her? Yes, but you hope they say it first! Ha ha
27. Do you consider yourself popular? I guess…hard to say as an adult though.
28. Have you ever cut yourself on purpose? Never
29. Would you ever date someone older than you? Younger than you? I’ve done both – not too big of a difference though
30. Have you ever been on a diet? Yes
31. Have you ever gotten detention? I don’t think so...hard to remember
32. Do you usually prefer books or movies? Love them both – can’t choose!
33. Have you ever written a love letter? Yes
34. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning.
35. Do you make wishes on shooting stars? I have never seen one before :(
36. Celebrity role models? Hmmm. That’s a tough one. There are actresses or actors whose work I admire, but none I really classify as a role model.
37. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? Christian Grey? KIDDING! LOL
38. How many piercing do you have? Just my ears
39. What is the longest crush/relationship you have had? Going on two years <3
40. What is the meanest thing anyone has ever said about you? I could write a book about all the things my ex-boss said (argh – my blood pressure goes up just thinking about that woman!)
41. What is the best compliment you have ever received? My boyfriend said he thought I was brilliant and beautiful…can’t get much better than that :)
42. What does your username mean? My first name, and the first number available…apparently a lot of “Riley”s out there! Ha ha
43. Have you ever made a prank phone call? Yes – kind of a running joke with a coworker
44. Do you smoke? Never
45. Have you ever been drunk? Yes, only “really drunk” once and swore I never would drink that much again (and haven’t)
46. Have you ever cried during a movie? Yes... although I prefer movies that don’t make me cry
47. Do you take the shampoo/conditioner bottles from hotel? Yes – ha ha I travel a lot, and they are great for the guest room at my house
48. Do you always smile for pictures? Yes.
I'm not tagging anyone - so please feel free to participate and tag me back if you decide to complete this :)