- Similar itemLong sleeve leather and textile hooded coat in navy blue and black. Quilted twill shell with micro-perforation details throughout. Buffed leather trim and inset paneling throughout in black. Stand collar. Tonal drawstrings at hood. Two-way zip closure at front concealed by press stud placket. Patch pockets at front. Fishtail hem. Welt pocket at interior. Fully lined. Tonal stitching. Body: 72% cotton, 28% polyamide. Trim: 100% lambskin. Lining: 100% viscose. Imported.
- Similar itemBlack silk dress from Maison Martin Margiela featuring a round neck, cap sleeves, a slip-on style, a loose fit, an asymmetric hem and a mid-length. This item is true to fit. Do not wash; do not bleach; do not tumble dry; delicate dry clean; iron at 110 C max; interpose a cloth while ironing; if decorated or printed do not iron on.
- Buffed leather ankle boot in black. Gold-tone hardware. Pointed toe. Harness at quarter with signature Medusa medallion detailing. Zip closure at interior face. Raised signature Medusa logo at sole. Tonal stitching. Approx. 3.5" heel. Upper: leather. Sole: leather. Imported.
- Similar itemWe love Jason Wu's elegant American craftsmanship recalling the splendor and refinement of the Golden era and this paneled black satin dress featuring a smoke print is one contemporary take on the trend packed with an ever so subtle sensuality. Transparent back. Hidden zipper, hook-and-eye closure. Fully lined. 100% Silk. Trim: 100% Leather. Dry clean.
- Similar itemJuxtaposing leather and lace, and supple textures with custom metal hardware, Nasty Gal Collection Spring 2014 is 20 totally unique pieces that will carry you through late nights and into early mornings. This is a strapless dress in laminated lace with volumizing tulle layers, midriff cutouts, open back, and structured bust cups for a flawless fit! Throw on some minimal heels, grab your leather clutch, and let this blushing beauty get you out of all the trouble you'll be getting into. Fully lined, elastic straps, back clasp closure. Nylon/Polyester. 28"/71cm bust. 23.5"/60cm length. 25"/63cm waist. Dry Clean Only. Imported.
- Similar itemSelf: 100% silk. Lining: 100% viscose. Decoration: 100% poly. Spot clean only. Shoulder seam to hem measures approx 33" in length. Fully lined. Contrast color beading throughout. Center back zipper closure.
- Similar itemA closet essential, Burberry Brit's cashmere-blend coat features an impeccably-tailored double-breasted silhouette with a belt that cinches the waist for feminine sophistication. Wool/polyamide/cashmere; sleeve lining: viscose; upper body lining: cotton/acetate/cupro; trim: leather. Dry clean. Imported. Flap collar with button closure, round neck, long sleeves with button tab cuffs, epaulets. Double-breasted front button placket, two angled silver-tone zip front pockets. Detachable belt with silver-tone buckle, belt loops, leather zip pulls. Back storm flap with button closure, back vent, lined.
- If we can say one thing about Saint Laurent and their deftly designed shoes, it's that they make elegance look effortless. Smooth leather upper. Rounded toe. Harness detail at heel; Silvertone chainlink across vamp. Silvertone side zip closure. Leather lining. Leather sole. 1¾'' Stacked block heel. Shaft measures 6'' tall. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Fausto PuglisiSleeveless Miss Liberty A-Line DressDetailsFausto Puglisi dress features Statue of Liberty pattern, aligned in graphic grid.Round neckline.Sleeveless.Wide banded natural waist.Short, flared A-line skirt with box pleats.Hidden back zip.Silk/acetate/viscose.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/179cm, bust 33"/84cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4.Designer About Fausto Puglisi:Fausto Puglisi's debut collection ignited instant excitement in October 2013 with its full-throttle use of optical patterns, outrageous color, and baroque opulence. The Sicilian-born Fausto Puglisi builds his over-the-top aesthetic through tension and juxtaposition, playing classical history and imagery off unabashed sensuality, maximalist sensibilities against skilled tailoring. Puglisi's background as a costume designer for the biggest names in music is evident in his signature use of embroidery, Greco gladiator details, and visual silhouettes. Clingy dresses, full-cut skirts, and leather skinny pants all make an indelible impression.