- Similar itemLong sleeve leather and textile hooded coat in navy blue and black. Quilted twill shell with micro-perforation details throughout. Buffed leather trim and inset paneling throughout in black. Stand collar. Tonal drawstrings at hood. Two-way zip closure at front concealed by press stud placket. Patch pockets at front. Fishtail hem. Welt pocket at interior. Fully lined. Tonal stitching. Body: 72% cotton, 28% polyamide. Trim: 100% lambskin. Lining: 100% viscose. Imported.
- Similar itemA pretty pastel hue and tactile metal fringe add optical intrigue to this soft silk shift from Versace. Round neckline with metal fringe embellishment and cutout, sleeveless, side slit pockets, slit with button closure at the nape. Loosely tailored fit. Wear with wafer platforms and a streamlined leather envelope clutch. 100% Silk.
- L'AgenceSuit Dress with Leather CorsetDetailsL'Agence suiting dress with leather corset at waist. Mock neckline. Cap sleeves. Slim, fitted silhouette. Back zip and vent. Polyester/wool/lyocell. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'8. 5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About L'AGENCE:L'AGENCE was created by Margaret Maldonado and launched in 2008. The concept was simple: washed silks and Japanese and Italian fabrics. A firm believer in elements of enduring style-fabric and its hand, combined with great fit-L'AGENCE sets out to create styles that remain in a woman's wardrobe year after year. Each season is meant to complement the next, a progression and fresh interpretation of classic styles, rather than a reflection of current trends.
- Buffed leather ankle boot in black. Gold-tone hardware. Pointed toe. Harness at quarter with signature Medusa medallion detailing. Zip closure at interior face. Raised signature Medusa logo at sole. Tonal stitching. Approx. 3.5" heel. Upper: leather. Sole: leather. Imported.
- Catherine DeaneNadia Laser-Cut Leather Dress, BlackDetailsCatherine Deane laser-cut leather cocktail dress. Approx. 33"L from shoulder to hem (size 2). Round neckline. Sleeveless; full shoulder coverage. Fitted bodice. Natural waist. Straight skirt. Back zip; lined. Combo, silk; dry clean. Imported. Designer About Catherine Deane: Born in Ireland, London-based designer Catherine Deane has received acclaim for her ethereal cocktail dresses and evening gowns, as well as for her bridal collection. Her dress designs are best known for their femininity with an edgy appeal, mixing lace, tulle, and leather. Educated in South Africa, Catherine takes inspiration from forgotten craft techniques and the array of countries with which she shares a history. Whether it's dresses or separates, the signature Catherine Deane garment is breathtaking with the sensuous use of fine fabrics.
- Similar itemThis piece delivers moto style on a classic fashionable approach to trench coats. Quilted detailing at the shoulders and along the sleeves. Off center zipper closure. Epaulettes. Two zip pockets. Self belt looped through at waistline. 6" zips at cuff. Silk lining. In black. Fabric: 100% lambskin. Model Measurements: Height 5'9.5; Waist 24"; Bust 32" wearing size 38. Length from shoulder to hem: 29" Made in Turkey.
- Similar itemWraparound harness straps and corset-inspired stitching detail a grainy-leather short boot poised on an architectural heel. Brand: Fendi. Style Name: Fendi 'Diana' Short Bootie (Women). Style Number: 841909.
- Similar itemBlack silk dress from Maison Martin Margiela featuring a round neck, cap sleeves, a slip-on style, a loose fit, an asymmetric hem and a mid-length. This item is true to fit. Do not wash; do not bleach; do not tumble dry; delicate dry clean; iron at 110 C max; interpose a cloth while ironing; if decorated or printed do not iron on.
- Fausto PuglisiSleeveless Miss Liberty A-Line DressDetailsFausto Puglisi dress features Statue of Liberty pattern, aligned in graphic grid. Round neckline. Sleeveless. Wide banded natural waist. Short, flared A-line skirt with box pleats. Hidden back zip. Silk/acetate/viscose. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/179cm, bust 33"/84cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Fausto Puglisi: Fausto Puglisi's debut collection ignited instant excitement in October 2013 with its full-throttle use of optical patterns, outrageous color, and baroque opulence. The Sicilian-born Fausto Puglisi builds his over-the-top aesthetic through tension and juxtaposition, playing classical history and imagery off unabashed sensuality, maximalist sensibilities against skilled tailoring. Puglisi's background as a costume designer for the biggest names in music is evident in his signature use of embroidery, Greco gladiator details, and visual silhouettes. Clingy dresses, full-cut skirts, and leather skinny pants all make an indelible impression.