- Similar itemFallon gunmetal-plated brass, Swarovski pearl bead, and Swarovski crystal wreath choker. Necklace anchored by gunmetal-plated brass pyramid, features marquise-cut and round-cut crystals, flat curb link chain. 15.5" maximum length, approximately. Lobster claw clasp with jump chain
- Similar itemBlack ribbed bodycon dress from Issa London featuring a round neck, a back zip fastening, exposed seam detailing at the shoulders and a knee length pencil skirt.
- Similar itemNARSLarger Than Life Lip Gloss, Candy SaysDetailsBrilliant Shine. Intense Color. NARS Larger Than Life Lip Gloss.Outrageously lustrous color meets serious shine.Stay-in-place dramatic shade glides on smoothly and evenly for lips that are more luminous and voluminous than ever before.Long-lasting, high-shine hues are infused with ingredients to nourish and fight free radicals while natural lip enhancers pump up the volume.A new, shorter bristle brush delivers the most precise application possible. However you want to express yourself, NARS Larger Than Life Lip Gloss says it boldly, brilliantly, brazenly.Designer About NARS:Francois Nars, who grew up in southern France and studied makeup artistry in Paris, introduced his NARS collection in 1994, consisting of a dozen highly pigmented lipsticks. Cult status came almost overnight, and over the years the line has expanded to include a full range of makeup, including the versatile Multiple stick, along with beauty tools and skin care. The multi-talented Francois Nars has photographed his own advertising campaigns since 1996.
- Alexander McQueenCutout Flower Long Knuckle Box Clutch Bag, BlackDetailsAlexander McQueen studded leather clutch with floral cutouts and silvertone hardware.Signature hinged brass-knuckle clasp with skull, floral, and crystal embellishment.Framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners.Tonal leather lining.3"H x 9"W x 2"D; weighs 1lb.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemBody-con, lace paneled dress. 92% Rayon , 8% Spandex.
- Similar itemEdward BessDeep Shine Lip GlossDetailsLavish your lips with seductive, brilliant color. A luminous finish provides radiance and hydration to the lips while the formula nourishes and protects with an exclusive treatment to ensure fullness.Designer About Edward Bess:Born in Charleston, South Carolina, Edward Bess studied theater at Manhattan's Professional Performing Arts School and lived in London's fast-paced world of modeling before founding his eponymous cosmetics line in 2006. An instant hit with celebrities and fashionistas, his sought-after line features timeless style and flattering colors.
- Alexander McQueen's black leather box clutch is a standout investment piece. From the tough gold studs to the signature skull knuckle clasp, this black leather style is just as luxe with denim as it is with cocktail dresses. Crystal-embellished skull clasp fastening. Leather lining. Lamb leather. Height 8cm-3.25" x Width 23cm-9" x Depth 5cm-2"
- Bright, shimmering Swarovski crystals and copper tone beads lend a luxe, ornate feel to this striking Iosselliani necklace. Adjustable length. Lobster claw clasp. Gunmetal plate & 18k gold plate. Made in Italy. MEASUREMENTS Length: 17in / 43cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Alexander McQueenBritannia Skull-Clasp Studded Clutch Bag, BlackDetailsAlexander McQueen napa leather clutch bag.Tonal studs form Union Jack pattern.Silvertone framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners.Signature hinged skull clasp with crystal details.3 1/2"H x 6 1/4"W x 2 1/4"D.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.