- Similar itemAnn Demeulemeester black viscose-virgin wool twill belted long blazer. Notched lapels, angled stand chest pocket, flap pockets, darting at front, functional four-button cuffs, self slider belt threads through blazer. Belted closure. Fully lined. Available in Black. Viscose/wool. Dry clean. Made in Portugal.
- Similar itemSuede taper toe lace-up ankle bootie designed with a hidden platform. Approximately 4.5" heel (115mm), 15mm platform Leather sole. Available in Black Made in Italy.
- Similar itemLong, sleeveless dress with a drop waist & ruffled, layered asymmetric hem in lightweight Japanese silk. High neck. Button fastening at back neck. Sleeveless. Raw hem. Layered bottom. Color: Cord. 100% habutai silk. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemRed wine cotton blend corduroy skirt from Kenzo featuring a multi-coloured floral print and a buckle detail at the rear of the waist. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar item100% Polyester ;Machine washable.
- Similar itemAnn Demeulemeester black viscose-virgin wool one-button blazer. Textured facing at notched lapels, placket and cuffs; boutonnière, cap panels at padded shoulders, flap pockets, darting at front, functional four-button cuffs, single vent, pick-stitching at lapels. One-button closure. Fully lined. Available in Black. Viscose/wool. Dry clean. Made in Portugal.
- Similar itemCharlotte OlympiaOrient Express Lace-Up Bootie, BlackDetailsExclusively ours. Charlotte Olympia suede bootie with layered python trim. Perforations reveal metallic leather underlay. Almond toe tops 1 3/4" covered platform. 5" covered heel; 3 1/4" pitch equivalent. Lace-up front with tassel aglets. Leather lining, padded insole, and sole. "Orient Express" is made in Italy. Python cannot be sold or shipped to California. Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia: Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- This flouncy and playful dress from Oscar de la Renta is tempered with a rich crimson floral print that adds gravity to this short and swingy summer dress. W. Anderson clutch , and Sergio Rossi pumps. 91% cotton/9% viscose. Lining: 100% silk. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemRed and black embroidered baroque blazer from Moschino featuring notched lapels, a front button fastening, a chest pocket, flap pockets, long sleeves, button cuffs, a full lining and a straight hem.