- Similar itemThis piece was inspired by a whole collection of antique rubber stamps that I found in a flea market. I loved how the rubbers got stained during such a long time. I set it in brass and choose an appropriate decorative frame to create a narrative scene. Here the brass frame is decorated with metal pastes and was found in a flea market. The brooch system is in brass too. Size: 4,5 3 1 cm I mainly like to work with recycled materials which inspire me. My process of creation comes from chaos and coincidences. The caracteristic of these found objects lead me into some kind of intuitive game, where I come to discover links and combinations. Through transformation I give them a new meaning, catching up with the magical world of the imperceptible, beauty and ugliness. In this world, all the preestablished rules of our super conditioned society disappear, and others show up, those of chaos and freedom.
- Similar itemThis gold plated beautiful Swallow Bird Brooch from Queensbee features white quartz. Also available as ring.
- Similar itemAlexis BittarFeathered Starling BroochDetailsStarling bird brooch by Alexis Bittar. 18-karat gold-tone plate and with ruthenium tone plate. Light iolite-colored glass/labradorite doublets and Swarovski crystals. Blue/multicolor Gallus gallus domesticus rooster feathers (China). Fine bar pin back minimizes hole in fabric. Approx. 4 3/4" at longest. Imported.
- This dazzling pin brooch features beautiful Swarovski crystals in the shape of an angel fish. This charming pin features round-cut stones and an antique finish.
- Similar itemWren at left is 18k yellow gold with white gold legs, .51 cts diamonds and ruby berries. 1 7 - 8 "W x 1 ½"h.
- Imagine 43 prong set diamonds in an antique style heirloom brooch. Geometric heart shaped scroll work and diamond accented swirls collide in a 14K white gold setting.This classic Art Deco pin brooch features a total of 0.25 carats of individually set diamonds.This heirloom diamond brooch makes the perfect scarf pin or surprising accent to any outfit.
- An innocuous cardinal rests on a branch of multi-jeweled flowers. Ruby and sapphire are 0.05 ct each; diamond and emerald are 0.03 ct each. The cardinal has ruby eyes (0.06 tcw) and finely textured features. Measures approximately 1"w x 2"h. Handmade in America with 18k gold.
- Similar itemEnchanting handfinished pins in 18k gold with diamond heads and ruby eyes. The center stone is a pink tourmaline. The diamonds in each are .04 tcw. The peridot is 2.20 cts, the topaz is 3.44 cts, and the tourmaline is 2.93 cts. Made in England exclusively for Scully & Scully. 15 - 16 ”W X 1 1 - 8 ”H.
- The "Love Birds" brooch features two doves building a nest. Their wings & tail are embedded with genuine marcasite accents. Perched on branch, these two await three eggs ready to hatch represented in olive green glass beads. This entire brooch is set in a silver tone finish. 1 3/4"L x 2"W. Genuine marcasite. Jewelry pouch included.