- Stella McCartneyCesar Asymmetric Button-Front Oversized Tunic, WhiteDetailsStriped cotton broadcloth tunic. Spread collar. Asymmetric button front. Draped, oversize silhouette. Rolled kimono sleeves with gathered cuffs. Hem hits past seat. Cotton/silk. Made in Hungary. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemBlack silk and cotton lace finish blouse from Dolce & Gabbana featuring a round neck, long sleeves, a back button fastening and a scalloped lace hem.
- The cuff is handcrafted. The bangle is shaped so it follows the shape of the wrist. The beautiful profile, edges and slightly curved inside, emphasize the exclusivity and ensure extra wearing comfort. Design year: 2013. Materials: Sterling silver. Measurements: S – 57 x 45 mm. M – 62 x 48 mm. L – 66 x 50 mm. Width: 38.5 mm.
- Similar itemA favorite silhouette from the designer and her customers a like, Tanya Taylor's Peggy Skirt is sport-chic, especially when paired with its matching Tanya Taylor Alex Stripe Crop Top; Pair with heels for an office environment or add some edge with an on-trend sneaker; High-waisted pencil skirt; Black and white micro-knit horizontal stripes; Invisible side zip; Unlined. 50% Wool, 50% Acrylic. Dry Clean.
- Draped Surplice Faux-Leather Tunic, White/Black Details Madison Marcus draped tunic with charmeuse top and faux leather (polyurethane) skirt. Approx. 35"L from shoulder to hem (size small). Deep surplice neckline with sheer V-neck underlay. Sleeveless; thin straps pleated at shoulders. Racerback. Inverted Basque drop waist; hidden side zip. Faux leather banded skirt; straight hem. Blouson and fitted silhouette. Silk; rayon/polyester/spandex contrast; dry clean. Imported.
- Gothic boudoir at its best, Meadham Kirchoff’s sheer black blouse features darkly sweet details; a fine web of handmade lace at the hem of the shirt artfully frames the rest of your outfit, hinting at something more but revealing even less. 72% cotton, 28% silk. Made in the UK.
- The cuff is handcrafted. The bangle is shaped so it follows the shape of the wrist. The beautiful profile, edges and slightly curved inside, emphasize the exclusivity and ensure extra wearing comfort. Design year: 2013. Materials: Sterling silver. Measurements: S – 57 x 45 mm. M – 62 x 48 mm. L – 66 x 50 mm. Width: 26.5 mm.
- Similar itemTonal Stripe Pencil Skirt From Brunello Cucinelli. Horizontal Striping Detail With Classic, Below Knee Silhouette And Side Zip Closure. 90% Virgin Wool, 7% Polyester, 3% Elastane With 68% Acetate, 32% Polyester Lining, Dry Clean. Made In Italy. Available In Graphite.
- Similar itemStairway Cuff from Anndra Neen. Silver tone wide cuff with stair step motif. Adjustable opening. 60% Copper, 20% Nickel, 20% Zinc.