- Similar itemSaint James has been spinning some of the world's finest knits out of their Normandy, France-based factory since 1889, but they're most famous for their sailor stripes (favored by style icons from Andy Warhol and Picasso to the iconic Coco Chanel). Crafted from airy cotton, this easy tee features a roomy body and a slim sleeve. Loose fit. Body length: 23 3/4". Cotton. Machine wash. USA.
- Similar itemOur best-selling, universally flattering Signature Bootcut silhouette is fitted from waist to knee then breaks into a bootcut for a balanced, feminine profile. It features our signature button-flap back pockets and a contour waistband to sit a little higher in the back. Lightweight, lofty denim with comfort stretch. Fabrication: 64% tencel, 34% cotton, 2% elastan. Regular rise, Button-flap back pockets, Zip fly. Contour waistband that sits higher in the back for more coverage. Inseam: 34.5” Leg Opening: 19” Model wearing size 26. Model stats: Height 5'10", Waist 26", Hips 34", Inseam 33" Wash as infrequent as possible to maintain character & dyes. Machine wash cold inside out with like colors. Avoid the dryer. Lay flat to air dry. Warm iron if necessary.
- Get a little lift with the French Sole Zeppa ballet-style slip-on. This women's shoe features a marbled patent, snake or suede leather upper with a simple, chic look. A low wedge heel adds a touch of height, while a lightly padded footbed keeps you comfortable. The Zeppa slip-on has a synthetic sole for underfoot support and grip.
- Similar itemElevate your look with these ultra skinny bootcut jeans from DKNY Jeans. Featuring a low rise and distressed details, these jeans are a new-season essential. Button waist with zipper closure. Five-pocket design. Cotton/elastane. Machine wash. Imported.
- Jacques Levine4640 Wedge Metallic Trim Mule Slipper, Black/GoldDetailsSuede upper with golden metallic leather trim. 1 1/2" signature low wedge heel. Round, soft toe. V-cut mule silhouette; slip-on style. Soft, padded cotton velour insole and lining. Soft, scuff suede outsole. Made in Spain. Designer About Jacques Levine:The rich history of Jacques Levine begins in 1936 when Falk Levine, credited with the creation of the mule, opened a small factory in Middletown, New York. His son, Jacques expanded the brand by adding dress shoes and global sourcing to ensure the finest craftsmanship. In the 1970's, Harold Levine helmed the company and added another innovation to the Levine name-the espadrille flat. Today Jacques Levine is under the direction of fourth-generation family member Sam Calviano, who continues the tradition of tasteful, elegant shoes with a focus on quality and fit.
- Similar itemRayon blend. Side seam slits. Overlapped back cut out.
- Make this slouchy, oversize Tahari t-shirt your new go-to tee every day of the week. Lightweight viscose and linen knit. Round neckline. Long drop sleeve. Oversize fit; Rounded hem. 26'' From shoulder seam to hem. Approximate measurements taken from a size S, and may vary by size. 80% Viscose / 20% Linen; Hand Wash; Imported;
- Similar itemMid-rise bootcut jeans in a distressed medium wash five pockets, belt loops, zip and button fastening.
- Similar itemBlack leather ballerinas from Tod's featuring an almond toe, fringe details, a low wedge heel and a gold-tone motif at the front.