- Gucci puts a fashion forward spin on a style typically seen as sporty and casual. Dress these up or wear them on your day off. Patent leather with polished goldtone. Round toe. Signature horsebit detail at vamp. Leather lined. Rubber sole. ½" Heel. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar item81% silk 11% viscose 8% poly. Hand wash cold. Front button placket. Sheer fabric with sari dot accents. Button cuffed sleeves. Asymmetric hem.
- Similar itemSt. John CollectionTweed Tuxedo Jacket, CaviarDetailsTweed.Tuxedo lapels.Button front.Long sleeves.Slim.Welt pockets.Viscose/polyamide/wool/polyester.Made in USA.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About St. John:St. John is an American luxury house that was founded in 1962 on the premise of a simple, yet elegant knit dress. Over the years, the brand has evolved, but the basis for the collection remains the same today as it did from the very start - updated classics, timeless and elegant clothing that appeals to women around the world.
- Similar itemBlack stretch denim 'Kai' jeans from Nudie Jeans Co featuring a high waist. skinny fit, five pocket design featuring designer embossed flat rivet detail throughout, zip fly with button closure, belt loops and rear black leather designer label.
- Similar itemLeave it to glam Gucci to turn a simple ballet flat style into a covet-worthy accessory. You'll want to wear these standouts with everything. Patent leather with goldtone. Round toe. Signature horsebit detail at vamp. Leather lined. Leather sole. ½" Heel. All measurements are approximate. Patent Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemJet black 'The High Waist Stiletto' jeans from Current/Elliott featuring a button and zip fly, a waistband with belt loops, a five pocket design, a leather brand patch to the rear and a skinny fit.
- Brunello CucinelliCropped Crepe Tuxedo JacketDetailsBrunello Cucinelli crepe tuxedo jacket.Collarless; long sleeves.Single front closure.Chest pocket.Angled front hem.Cropped above hips.Wool/polyamide.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Brunello Cucinelli:The countryside of Umbria, where Brunello Cucinelli calls home, was the inspiration for the sublimely luxurious and colorful cashmere that made him famous. Today the company operates from a restored 14th century castle in Solomeo, Italy (in fact, he restored the entire village). The line has expanded beyond the initial coveted cashmere to include designs for men and women.
- Similar itemBlack and white silk dotted blouse from Saint Laurent featuring a tied neckline, a front button fastening, an all-over print, long sleeves and button cuffs.
- Similar itemReady to roll up your sleeves and get glam? So are we in this slightly oversized super luxe silk shirt. Accented with leather, this one's definitely got all the trimmings. Fabricated in: 93% silk, 7% spandex. Trim: leather at neckline and at sleeves. Dry clean only by leather specialist. Sleeves can be rolled and tacked, zips at back. Total body length 21 3/4".