- Made from a stretch-cotton blend, this cool skinny jean is lightly faded and dyed with true indigo. Sits below the natural waist. Slim fit through the seat and the thighs. Skinny leg openings. Belted waist. Zip fly with our signature shank closure. Five-pocket styling with our signature metal rivets. Ripped and repaired "Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren" leather logo patch at the back right waist. 32" inseam. 92% cotton. 6% polyester. 2% elastane. Machine washable. Imported. This style has been dyed with true indigo and washed to give it a unique look. The indigo may rub off onto fabrics, leather and upholstery.
- Gucci puts a fashion forward spin on a style typically seen as sporty and casual. Dress these up or wear them on your day off. Patent leather with polished goldtone. Round toe. Signature horsebit detail at vamp. Leather lined. Rubber sole. ¼" Heel. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemSt. John CollectionTweed Tuxedo Jacket, CaviarDetailsTweed. Tuxedo lapels. Button front. Long sleeves. Slim. Welt pockets. Viscose/polyamide/wool/polyester. Made in USA. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About St. John: St. John is an American luxury house that was founded in 1962 on the premise of a simple, yet elegant knit dress. Over the years, the brand has evolved, but the basis for the collection remains the same today as it did from the very start - updated classics, timeless and elegant clothing that appeals to women around the world.
- Similar itemComposition: 96% Silk, 4% Elastane. Details: crêpe, solid color, deep neckline, sleeveless, no appliqués, no pockets, pleated detailing, stretch.
- Brunello CucinelliCropped Crepe Tuxedo JacketDetailsBrunello Cucinelli crepe tuxedo jacket. Collarless; long sleeves. Single front closure. Chest pocket. Angled front hem. Cropped above hips. Wool/polyamide. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Brunello Cucinelli: The countryside of Umbria, where Brunello Cucinelli calls home, was the inspiration for the sublimely luxurious and colorful cashmere that made him famous. Today the company operates from a restored 14th century castle in Solomeo, Italy (in fact, he restored the entire village). The line has expanded beyond the initial coveted cashmere to include designs for men and women.
- Stolen Girlfriends Club women's black skinny jeans with gothic inspired leather panels and a zip and button fly. The five pocket jeans also feature metal rivets, Stolen Girlfriends Club keyhole embossed top button and zipped cuffs. Rise 11" Leg opening 6" Stolen Girlfriends Club at Coggles. com. 98% Cotton, 2% spandex, contrast 100% calf leather.
- Similar itemLeave it to glam Gucci to turn a simple ballet flat style into a covet-worthy accessory. You'll want to wear these standouts with everything. Patent leather with goldtone. Round toe. Signature horsebit detail at vamp. Leather lined. Leather sole. ½" Heel. All measurements are approximate. Patent Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemBlack silk dotted blouse from Veronica Beard featuring a crew neck, long sleeves, a rear keyhole detail, a dotted print, a curved hem and a rear cut out detail.
- Similar itemScoop neck. Sleeveless. Cutout surplice back. Allover print front with contrast solid back. Approx. 29" length. Imported. Fiber Content: 100% viscose. Care: Hand wash.