- Similar itemMulticoloured cotton floral print midi skirt from Kenzo Vintage featuring a high waist, an elasticated waistband and a pleated design. Circa 1970. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemSad Face black cotton sweatshirt
- Saint Laurent cropped LEATHER MOTORCYCLE JACKET WITH epaulets, 4 ZIP POCKETS AND ZIP CUFFS. 100% Sheepskin Silk lining. ASYMMETRICAL ZIP CLOSURE. Made In Italy.
- Similar itemA cropped KENZO sweatshirt feels playful, detailed with chiffon-lined 'Paris Kenzo' lettering. Pleats add volume to the short sleeves. Banded crew neckline. Fabric: Brushed french terry. 100% cotton. Hand wash. Made in Portugal.
- Similar itemBlack lambskin biker jacket from Balmain featuring a classic collar, an off-centre front zip fastening, a snap fastening, front zipped pockets, shoulder pads, long sleeves, zipped cuffs, a zipped pocket to the chest, zipped pockets to the arm and stitched shoulder, hem and elbow pad details. Composition:Lamb Skin 100% Composition:Triacetate 52% Composition: Cotton 48% WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Specialist Cleaning Brand Style ID : 7215
- Similar itemTonal beading adds subtle glamour to the intricate floral-crochet overlay of this flirty, flared skirt, framed by a high waistband and scallop hem. High waistband. Exposed back zip closure. A-line silhouette. Midi length. Lined. About 23" long. Cotton. Contrast: Polyester. Dry clean. Imported. - Earla Embellished Flare Skirt
- Similar itemTwo different, equally gorgeous floral brocades from Italy, one in the front, one in the back, are joined by solid satin panels in this lovely A-line shape. Satin waistband. Hidden side zip close. About 32" long. Polyester/cotton/silk/nylon. Dry clean. Made in France. - Two-Brocade Flared Skirt
- Similar itemValentino Embroidered Eagle Sweatshirt, Gray Details Double felt sweatshirt by Valentino features eagle embroidery. Round neckline. Raglan shoulders. Long sleeves. Hidden back zip placket. Wool/polyamide/spandex. Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches. Size: 4. Color: GRAY. Age Group: Adult. Material: 75%WO 20%WA 3%HC 2%LY.
- Similar itemCharcoal leather biker jacket