Items in this set Merchant links are sponsored
Gossip Girl -- your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite...
Spotted: The Upper East side's privileged teens unpacking designer suitcases stuffed with shiny new secrets and hidden agendas courtesy of a scandalous summer in the Hamptons. As the second season of the CW's breakout hit Gossip Girl unfolds, nothing is what it seems.
We love Gossip Girl for the delicious drama it brings, but we also can't help but obsess over the fabulous fashion in every episode. Gossip Girl brings you the latest from the hottest designers, from Little J's gorgeous Tarina Tarantino accessories to the many beautiful Alice + Olivia dresses worn by Blair and Serena. For more info on the fashion you see on the show, check out the Elite Gossip Girl Style blog, which has a great roundup of who wore what for every episode. Other great sites for the latest dish on Gossip Girl include YouKnowYouLoveMe.org and GossipGirlOnline.net.
Create an outfit for the Gossip Girl Style Challenge and win a $100 American Express gift card!
Create an outfit inspired by your favorite Gossip Girl character.
12 winners will be chosen by our special guest judge, Kimberly Couzens of the Elite Gossip Girl Style blog. The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will recieve $100 American Express gift cards to use to buy their outfits! All the winners will be featured on the Polyvore Explore page and blog. Don't forget to tag your set with "Gossip Girl" and the name of the character who inspired your outfit. To submit your entry, click the "Submit a set" link below.
New Yorkers can also win 2 tickets to the Gossip Girl Sites Tour in our Lucky Draw!
If you're located in or around New York City (or you have plans to visit), you're also eligible to enter our lucky draw for a chance to win 2 tickets to the Gossip Girl Sites Tour. The Gossip Girl Sites Tour is a 3.5 hour tour of over 40 Gossip Girl filming locations in New York City. To enter the lucky draw, just email us a link to your contest entry at firstname.lastname@example.org (you must also submit your entry below). We'll randomly select a New York winner to receive the tickets.
So, which Gossip Girl character's style do you love most? Who do you identify with?
- Serena Van Der Woodsen, the reformed wild child with a free spirit, great hair and lots of glam.
- Blair Waldorf, the headband-wearing queen bee of Constance Billard School for Girls, who goes for the preppy, polished, classic look.
- Jenny Humphrey, the wannabe fashion designer with the edgy, punk-rock inspired style.
- Vanessa Abrams, the home-schooled Brooklynite film geek who loves to mix boho chic with urban street style.
And don't forget the boys, who are just as stylish as the girls...
- Nate Archibald, the scandalized golden boy with the All-American looks.
- Chuck Bass, the metrosexual millionaire playboy who isn't afraid to rock an ascot and tailored suit.
- Dan Humphrey, a.k.a. lonely boy, the scruffy, soulful writer who can only afford vintage threads.
Tune in to Gossip Girl every Monday night on the CW, or watch the episodes online at CWtv.com.