- Religion Perception Flag Print Pencil Skirt. 95% Cotton 5% Spandex. Stretch Fabric. Close Fitting. Panelled Construction. Elasticated Waistband. American Inspired Print Throughout. Machine Wash.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Nylon, Polyester, Viscose, Elastane. Details: jacquard, plain weave, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , snap button closure, single chest pocket, multipockets, long sleeves, snap button cuffs, unlined.
- Similar itemThis striking style will accent anything you have in your closet! Paris Hilton's Corine is a chic effortless royal blue metallic pump with a 1 inch platform and 4 1/2 inch heel. This peep toe can go with skinny jeans or leggings for a fresh look.
- Similar itemDelicate and lightweight, the Golden Floral Top from Glamorous boasts a flattering, sleeveless swing style with an all over floral print in yellow and green hues. Cropped in length, the rounded scoop neckline and elegant v-shaped back complete the design. - K.N. Golden Floral Top from Glamorous. Material: 100% Polyester. Sleeveless. Swing style. Yellow and green floral print. Cropped. Rounded scoop neck. V-shaped back. Brand: Glamorous. Colour: Yellow. Material: 100% Polyester. Care Instructions: Hand wash only. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Iron on low heat. Clothing Style: Camis and Vest Tops.
- Similar itemTop by AX Paris. Made from a silky poly fabric. Smooth silky finish. Scoop neckline. Curb chain straps. Regular fit.
- Similar itemSalvatore FerragamoPlum Peep-Toe Bow Pump, Zaffiro ViolaDetailsThis Salvatore Ferragamo pump gives classic details new confidence with a strong silhouette, set-back high heel, and discreet hidden platform.Suede.4" covered heel; 3 1/2" pitch equivalent.Snipped peep toe reveals 1/2" hidden platform.Iconic Vara grosgrain bow with golden logo buckle.Leather lining and sole."Plum" is made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemRefresh your workday wardrobe with this Clover Canyon marble-print pencil skirt. The mélange print is designed in house and inspired by ancient Greek architecture. Complete the look with a silk blouse and pointed-toe pumps. Shop the Look Styled with Clover Canyon top , Shourouk bag , and Sergio Rossi pumps. 90% polyester, 10% spandex. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemCropped tuxedo jacket in black from Tess Giberson. This cropped wool jacket features a detachable waist with a silver-toned zipper closure and an inverted pleat in the back. Has an open front, a silk shawl collar, a single chest pocket, and long sleeves with button closures. Includes full lining and two interior welt pockets.
- Long sleeve textured bomber jacket in periwinkle blue python jacquard. Contrasting stand collar, sleeve cuffs, hem, and back panel in solid blue. Zip closure at front. Zippered welt pockets at waist. Tonal stitching. Front panel: 70% polyester, 30% silk. Back panel: 65% viscose, 30% nylon, 5% elastane. Made in Italy.