- Similar itemArmani Jeans navy v-neck jumper with three buttons on each cuff and metallic AJ logo tab on left hip. Ribknit collar, cuffs and hem.
- Similar itemThe Luvi will give you some love. This Ivanka Trump style showcases a textured beige canvas upper with metallic shimmer. Thick gold piping outlines the pretty silhouette and peep toe while glossy cork creates the 5 1/2 inch wedge and 1 1/2 inch platform. Textile Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Navy silk and cashmere-blend. Slips on . 55% silk, 45% cashmere . Dry clean
- Similar item6" heel and 2" platform. Leather upper, lining and sole. Size US8 (EU 38) insole measures 9 5/8" or 24.5 cm. Each half size is 1/4" or .5cm difference. A L.A.M.B. original. Women's shoe. Imported.
- Similar itemMarni masters the layered look without the added bulk adding a white shirt hem and cuffs to this cobalt-blue cashmere-blend sweater. Wear it with skirts and sandals now switching to tailored trousers come autumn.
- Similar itemSalvatore FerragamoPlum Peep-Toe Bow Pump, New BisqueDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo patent leather pump.4" covered heel; 3 1/2" pitch equivalent.Snipped peep toe reveals 1/2" hidden platform.Iconic Vara grosgrain bow with golden logo buckle.Leather lining and sole."Plum" is made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Manual Crochet; Long Sleeves; Knitwear; Mixture Yarn.
- Brian AtwoodScalloped Patent Peep-Toe WedgeDetailsPatent leather with scalloped exterior.Peep-toe.4" covered, contoured wedge heel.Padded leather footbed.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemFind yourself a stud muffin with these chic wedges from ZiGiny! This black suede style showcases a 6 inch wedge and 2 inch platform, while featuring a peep toe and accompanying ankle strap. You'll be sure to turn heads with those jewel encrusted heel embellishments! Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. black.