- Similar itemPoison is a skin scent like no other. In the Extrait de Parfum, Francois Demachy revisited the legendary accord by enhancing its sensual character. Highlighting the strength of its spicy notes, he created a floral elixir with a deep, lingering trail of scent. With raw materials like Coriander, Vanilla, Tuberose Absolute and Rose de Mai Absolute. The Poison bottle was designed like forbidden fruit sculpted in an amethyst with deep reflections of light. Gold thread tied by hand around its neck adds another precious touch. Each bottle is sealed with a baudruche film, adorned with a perfumer bow, and affixed with the Dior wax stamp. 0.5 oz. Made in France. - Poison Extrait/0.5 oz.
- Sometimes the best finishing touch is one you never take off—and we created this piece with exactly that in mind. Classic, timeless and hand-finished to a brilliant lustre, it's one you'll wear every day and in 20 years. Engrave it, pass it down, have it forever. Solid 14k gold. Import. To have this item engraved, please call 800 261 7422. Unfortunately, fine jewelry items cannot be returned to J.Crew store locations;
- New with Tags EILEEN FISHER "Raglan Sleeve Merino Wool Long Cardigan", size Large, color CRIMSON (Maroon - Red).This is an open front cardi that includes a Pin for closure. There is a slight high low hem, see last picture. A dark, neutral shade works with many other Eileen separates.A combination of smooth and ribbed knits spun from fine Italian merino wool shapes a relaxed cardigan with a vented high/low hem.27" regular front length; 30" back length (size Medium). 26 1/2" petite front length; 28 1/2" back length (size Medium P). No closure. 100% merino wool. Hand wash cold. By Eileen Fisher; imported.
- Guerlain Les Plus Beau Jour de ma Vie Eau de Parfum, 60 mL DetailsA scented enchanted moment. Guerlain has created Le Plus Beau Jour de ma Vie for all women who wish to make the unforgettable magic of a special day last forever. This soft floral fragrance in which an orange blossom scent is swathed with a delicate veil of white musk notes has been designed as a gift to immortalize a very special day. The Eau de Parfum comes in the iconic and exclusive quadrilob bottle, which symbolizes the pe...
- Two hearts become one in this sweet 14k gold heart locket necklace. Featuring a small heart locket pendant with two hearts engraved at the front, two interior picture holders and a delicate gold chain, show you care with this darling gold locket heart necklace. - Lord & Taylor 14K Gold Small Heart Locket Necklace
- Similar itemFlap-patch pockets add a touch of utility style to a long and cozy cardigan in a heathered cotton-blend knit. Open front. Long sleeves. 2 front flap pockets. Approx. 32" length. Imported. Fiber Content: 58% cotton, 34% acrylic, 8% polyester. Care: Hand wash cold.
- Similar itemA belted waist will flatter your smallest point in an instant - and we love that this neutral cardigan from Closed is not only crafted with wool and cashmere but also cut with a hip-covering length for a streamlined finsih - Beige blend with wool and cashmere, open front, belted waist, slot pockets - Slim silhouette, longer length
- Similar item100Ml; Top Notes Of Bourbon Pepper; Heart Notes Of Peony And Rose; Base Notes Of Patchouli;
- The universe, stars and astronomy - this mini circular pendant depicts the lunar phases of the moon; from new moon to full moon and back again! Cast in 18 carat gold plated 100% recycled sterling silver the pendant sits flush to the skin. It can be worn alone or add other Puck Wanderlust trinkets such as birthday charms or big mandalas for an eclectic look. Each pendant is handmade, engraved with the Puck Wanderlust logo and stamped 925 sterling silver. Also available in silver. We hope you have as much fun wearing your new jewellery as we have making it. To keep it looking its best, treat with care by avoiding direct contact with chemical products e.g. soap, perfume, make- up and abrasive products. Be mindful to take off jewellery when around water - in the swimming pool, when bathing, doing the washing up or cleaning. Protect your jewellery from moisture and keep it away from all sources of heat such as radiators and windows. It is a good idea to take off your jewellery at night so your skin can breathe, keeping it in a dry place away from sunlight, damp and heat - ideally in individual bags or boxes to avoid scratching and rubbing. At Puck Wanderlust we only use natural stones which all come with different hardness. Be careful not to drop or impact on hard surfaces as this could crack or damage the stones. The inside of the stones can be cleaned with water on a cotton bud to remove any dirt that has collected- helping the gems to shine. 925 sterling silver is a soft metal, because of this scratches and small dents are to be expected as a sign of normal wear and tear, and are in fact character building – not a defect. Personally we prefer when the silver dulls down a bit through wear – but you may wish to clean with a silver cleaning cloth or silver cleaning treatment once a year to restore the metal back to shiny and new.