- A diamond twinkles from the cross charm on a delicate chain necklace. Adjustable length and lobster claw clasp. Gold vermeil. Total diamond weight: 0.2ct. Made in the USA. Measurements Length: 16.5in / 42cm Drop: 7in / 18.0cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemA source of unexpected inspiration, Bleu Paradis eau de parfum by Terry de Gunzburg stirs the emotion. The blue rose tinted dream, Stylish, captivating, fresh and light, reinvents itself with an aquatic touch of Mauritian litchi. An invitation to paradise, with a heart of transparent rose and smoky cedar which leaves traces of a warm blend of amber and musk. For him and for her, Bleu Paradis, is an elegant journey for two. Details: Terry de Gunzburg Bleu Paradis eau de parfum. Notes: Mauritian litchi, rose, smoky cedar, amber, musk. 100ml
- Similar itemLook wildly chic in this long-length, open-front cardigan that’s covered in a large and pretty leopard print and features a removable wide, stretch waist belt with a faux patent leather panel and metal buckle at the front. The sweater’s open front is trimmed with a ribbed knit. Model is 5’9” and wears a size medium. Cotton / Rayon / Polyester. Machine Wash. Imported.
- MagaschoniLong Open-Front Ombre CardiganDetailsMagaschoni presents a long cardigan with an ombre design in visually stunning, canyon colors. Patterned, fine-knit cardigan by Magaschoni. Shawl collar; open front. Long sleeves. Boxy silhouette. Hem hits knee. Rayon. Dry clean. Imported of French material. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Magaschoni: The New York-based Magaschoni line was introduced in 1989 and has become a beacon of luxurious separates and polished suits. The collection is crafted from high-end fabrics and features intricate stitching, beading, and embroidery. Creative Director Jeffrey Thorpe was born and raised in Hong Kong, spending his formative years poring over Vogue sketching designs. After graduation with honors from Kingston in London, Thorpe soon headed to New York City. Thorpe brings his world travels and inspiration to the collections.
- "This gold vermeil chain necklace features a Hamsa charm with a 0.02 ct diamond at the chain drop. 0.02 ct sapphire at evil eye detail. Lobster claw clasp. 20.5"" (52 cm) long. Drop pendant is 7"" (17.75 cm). Made in the USA. Available sizes: One Size"
- Similar itemNumber 66_This Marni perfume comes in an exclusive hand-made bottle with pierced gold effect. Marni Metallic is a limited edition of 300 hand-numbered pieces. Inside there is a short description of the packaging by Consuelo Castiglioni.
- Similar itemA tiny peace sign charm accents this delicate rose gold necklace. Fine chain. Adjustable length and ring clasp. 18k rose gold. Imported, Vietnam. Measurements Length: 15 16in / 38 40.5cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Malin Merino Cashmere Cardigan by La Garçonne Moderne. A subtly washed, vintage feel long cardigan spun from an ultra-soft merino cashmere. Deep V-neckline. Slit details at wrists & hem. Slightly rounded throughout the body. Patch pockets. Matte, marbleized buttons. Washed to give a vintage, subtly fuzzy finish. Color: Vanilla. 70% Merino Wool, 30% Cashmere. Also available in Heather Black & Ciel.
- Similar itemMadison Square Park was the height of fashion in the Gilded Age. Today, it's back in hip-and-cool revival mode. So now is the time for a neighborhood eau de parfum.The vibrant neon pink and green bottle has a removable, Deco-Modern rose-blossom bracelet which can be used as a bracelet or brooch. Wear its double rows of beads on your wrist or detach the vintage-style rose centerpiece to use as a brooch. Ah, perfume and jewelry! A beloved combination.Notes: grape hyacinth, huckleberry, prairie dropseed grass, red leaf rose, red hunter tulips, teakwood. Brand: Bond No. 9. Style Name: Bond No. 9 'Madison Square Park' Eau de Parfum. Style Number: 671998.