- Rebecca TaylorLeopard-Print Linen-Cotton Combo SweaterDetailsRebecca Taylor lightweight knit sweater.Heathered with leopard-print body.Ribbed round neckline; long sleeves.Dropped shoulder seams.Split ribbed hem.Pullover.Linen/cotton; dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.Designer About Rebecca Taylor:New Zealand native Rebecca Taylor launched her self-named line in the mid 1990s, and her modern, femme designs have won her fans the world over. From ruffled separates to flowing dresses and everything in between, the name Rebecca Taylor is synonymous with romantic looks that have the perfect amount of sweetness.
- Similar itemTreat your feet with an on trend ankle boot by ZiGi Girl. The Tactic features a lavish brown leather covered silhouette showcased by a lace up vamp, edgy buckles and straps. This boot sits at about 8 inches high from insole and features a 1 inch block heel. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. brown.
- Similar itemPurple wool blend double breasted coat from Christian Lacroix Vintage featuring a classic collar, a front button fastening, long sleeves, a multicoloured woven fabric, a fitted waist and a short length. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemOne of the designer's latest styles. Classic, low-rise skinny jeans in a black wash. 1" waistband with belt loops. 5 pocket styling. Zip fly with button closure. Low cut. Low rise. Approx. 34" inseam. Skinny fit. Slim leg. Narrow hem. Stretch. Color: Black. 93% cotton, 5% polyester, 2% lycra.
- Similar itemThe port hue of these See by Chloé leather boots make a refreshing addition to fall’s black and navy separates. They sit at the slimmest part of your ankle and their pointed toe helps lengthen the leg – perfect with flirty skirts or cropped trousers.
- Similar itemComposition: 31% Acrylic, 22% Virgin Wool, 22% Wool, 18% Polyester, 7% Polyamide. Details: velour, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, zip, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Similar itemDKNY reimagines the traditional pullover with an inspired, modern graphic. Wear yours at the office or with jeggings for the weekend. Crew neckline. Long sleeves. Knit yoke, sleeves, hem and back. Graphic print. Silk/cashmere. Imported.
- Similar itemThe designer's super skinny jean in a soft, stretch fabric dyed a classic, faded black wash. 1.5" waistband with belt loops. 5 pocket styling. Zip fly with button closure. Mid rise. Slim leg. 28" inseam. Skinny fit. Super stretch fabric. Narrow hem. Ankle-length. Color: Used Black. 92% Cotton, 5% Polyester, 3% Lycra. Also available in Black , Deep , Lacey Grey , Onyx , Overdye Blue , Pistol , Silver Blue , Silver Satin & Used Blue.
- Similar itemTed BakerDaisum Chain-Knit Sweater, BlueDetailsTed Baker London chain knit sweater with front center and bias side pattern.Approx. 25"L from shoulder to hem; 27 3/4"L sleeves.Round neckline.Long sleeves with ridged cuffs.Fitted silhouette.Ridged curved hem with side slits.Pullover style.Wool/nylon.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Ted Baker London:Ted Baker started out as a reputable menswear line in Glasgow in 1987, offering laundry service for every shirt purchased, quickly giving the brand the title of "No Ordinary Designer Label." Since then the line founded by Ray Kelvin expanded into womenswear with his personality at the heart of each design. Whether a quirky bow tie or a whimsical printed sheath dress draws you in, Kelvin dedicates the Ted Baker London brand to quality and detail while sharing his humor through impeccably tailored apparel.