- Similar itemChristian LouboutinSo Kate Patent Red Sole Pump, NudeDetailsChristian Louboutin patent leather pump.5" covered heel.Pointed toe; single sole.Low-cut vamp visually lengthens legs.Creamy leather lining and footbed.Signature red leather outsole."So Kate" is made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemMonique Lhuillier Antique Gold beads and sequin-embroidered long-sleeve shift dress. Round neckline, sequins and beads arranged in swirling patterns. Lined. 37" shoulder to hem, approximately. Invisible zip with hook-and-eye fastening at back. Available in Antique Gold. Nylon, lining: Silk. Spot clean. Made in U.S.
- Similar itemStella McCartneyZipper-Squiggle Coat, BlackDetailsWool melton coat by Stella McCartney.Zipper squiggle details on front.Oversized notched collar.Asymmetric button front closure.Long sleeves.Boxy silhouette.Extended-back-hem hits past seat.Wool/polyamide.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Elie SaabLong-Sleeve Sequined Beaded Cocktail DressDetailsElie Saab metallic sequined and beaded cocktail dress.Recommended as a cocktail dress or formal party dress.Jewel neckline.Long sleeves.Sheath silhouette.Exposed two-way back zip.Polyamide; silk lining.Made in Lebanon.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Elie Saab:From self-taught dressmaker to red carpet fixture, Lebanese designer Elie Saab secures his position among fashion royalty with his gorgeous blend of regality and romance. After launching his eponymous label at 18 years old and his first ready-to-wear line in 1998, Saab would go on to dress some of the world's most prominent women for their most definitive events. His dresses and gowns reveal the confluence between East and West, making use of rich fabrics like taffeta and organza offset by fluid silks, embroidered lace, and exquisite beading and embellishment.
- Manolo BlahnikBB Metallic Patent Leather Pointy Toe Pump, BronzeDetailsManolo Blahnik "BB" pump in metallic bronze patent leather.4" covered heel.Pointed toe; single sole.Padded leather lining.Leather sole."BB" is made in Italy.Sizing note: Manolo Blahnik BB style runs large. We suggest that you order a half size smaller than you typically wear.Designer About Manolo Blahnik:Manolo Blahnik, the elegant master of women's shoe design, was born in Spain's Canary Islands. After studying architecture in Geneva, he relocated to Paris and then London, where he opened his first boutique. The Manolo Blahnik line has earned icon status; the distinctively sexy and sophisticated heel on a Manolo Blahnik shoe is instantly recognizable. The collection is celebrated around the world, and has been immortalized in fashion-forward films and television series. Every accolade, award, and tribute is earned, attributing to the fact that the exceptional quality and craftsmanship of each Manolo Blahnik shoe endure the test of time and trends.
- Two way zip closure with leather zipper pulls. Synthetic crystals and beads around collar. Two front pockets. Center back slit. Oversize fit. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemAlice + OliviaStacey Face Pump, Soft PinkDetailsAlice + Olivia combo pointed face pump.Patent and matte leather with satin and vinyl trim.Face design at pointed toe; crystals trim lips and glasses.4 1/4" covered heel.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole."Stacey" is imported.Designer About Alice + Olivia:Its initial collection of low-rise, well-fit pants in vibrant shades and prints made Alice + Olivia famous. Designer Stacey Bendet expanded the line since then to include a full collection of pieces cherished for their perfect fit and eye-catching flair.
- Similar itemJimmy ChooTilly Patent Slingback Pump, NudeDetailsJimmy Choo epitomizes sophistication: the sleek patent Tilly pump. Patent leather upper.Golden hardware.Pointed toe; single sole.Buckled halter slingback strap.Padded leather footbed.Leather outsole.3 1/2" covered heel."Tilly" is made in Italy.Sizing note: Jimmy Choo runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear.Designer About Jimmy Choo:Launched in 1996, the inherently chic Jimmy Choo collection has earned a loyal following among Hollywood's glamerati. Today, the collection includes luxurious handbags in addition to its coveted shoes, all of which are crafted with attention to detail and inspired accents.
- Stella McCartneyHoundstooth-Print Faux-Fur Coat, Black/WhiteDetailsHoundstooth-print faux-fur (acrylic) coat by Stella McCartney.Oversized spread collar; two way zip front.Long sleeves.Relaxed straight silhouette.Hits past hips.Acrylic.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.