- Similar itemRag & Bone's convertible leather motorcycle jacket is a timeless wardrobe staple for all those craving a luxe edge; Moss green soft distressed leather; Gunmetal and matte black hardware; Single notched collar; Off-center zip closure; Zip bust pocket and zip hip pockets; Snap epaulets; Lace-up gusset at sides and zip gusset at cuffs; Zip-off long sleeves; Black quilted lining; Can also be worn as a vest. 100% Lamb leather. Specialty clean.
- Similar itemBillowy crepe and gauze bring sheer fluidity to a simple silhouette. Rounded Neck, split back reveals sheer layer. Content & Care: Hits at low hip. 25 1/2" inches from model high point shoulder. Model is a size 2. Imported. 100% polyester. Dryclean only.
- Similar itemFryePaige Tall Riding Boot, CognacDetailsDistressed leather riding boot by Frye.15"H split-back shaft with side pull tabs.15" circumference; pull-on style.Front layered panel with topstitching.Round toe.Leather lining and sole.1/2" flat stacked heel."Paige" is imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemEmbrace your inner equestrienne-or at least her sartorial sense-by tucking in tights and leggings to these cleanly structured Frye knee boots. Shiny leather with tonal topstitching. Approx. 16" overall boot height; 15" top circumference. 1/2" stacked block heel. To-the-knee shaft with buckled strap details. Pull-on style. Round toe. Leather lining and sole. "Dorado" is made in Spain.
- Similar itemEveningwear-inspired (but black tie not required), this elegant BCBGMAXAZRIA tank touts a pleated tuxedo-like front and elevated silk construction. Silk. Hand wash. Imported. Crewneck, sleeveless, pleated front, high/low peplum hem. Back keyhole with double button closure, back vented hem.
- Jo PetersLeather Moto Zipper JacketDetailsLambskin with tonal topstitching. Notched collar; asymmetric double-zip front. Versatile clean looks: open, lapels folds back with snaps and zipper or closed, fully zipped.Long sleeves with ribbed shoulders and zipper details on sleeve; zipper cuffs.Double zipper pockets. Approx. 25"L/63cm from shoulder to hem, 22"L/55.5cm down back. Acetate lining. Made in Turkey. Dimensions listed are for size medium and may vary by size.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm. Designer About Jo Peters:Originally educated in Architecture and Interior design, Joan Peters ran a successful architecture firm in NYC for years, but her passion and love of leathers and furs never feigned. After many years of traveling to Greece, Joan decided that she wanted to design a niche label of leathers and furs, and wanted to move to Greece to immerse herself in the design and production of her own collection. The JO PETERS collection was borne.
- Similar itemDidion Tank by La Garçonne Moderne. Sleeveless top with a slightly cowled neckline & rounded back in a softly textured lightweight crepe. Round, slightly cowled neckline. Sleeveless. Single-button keyhole closure at back neck. Tuck details at back create slight volume. Length hits at hips, slightly longer in back. Relaxed fit. Color: Chalk. 70% viscose, 30% polyester. Fabric Origin: Italy. Made in New York. Also available in Black.
- FryeDorado Polished Leather Riding BootDetailsEmbrace your inner equestrienne-or at least her sartorial sense-by tucking in tights and leggings to these cleanly structured Frye knee boots.Shiny leather with tonal topstitching.To-the-knee shaft with buckled strap details.Pull-on style.Round toe.1/2" stacked block heel.Leather lining and sole.Approx. 16" overall boot height; 15" top circumference.Imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemA luxe pairing of leather and tweed elevates Rebecca Minkoff's textured topper to a new level of layering. Acrylic/cotton/polyester; combo: lambskin leather/alpaca/wool/polyamide;lining:polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Round neck, long sleeves, asymmetric double zip closure. Zip pockets and cuffs, leather panels and trim.