- Sylvia Alpaca Handknit Pullover by La Garçonne Moderne. Soft, alpaca sweater handknit in a chunky moss stitch. Crew neck. Full length sleeves. Turned under rib trim at collar, cuffs, & hem. Allover moss stitch. Length hits just below hip. Relaxed fit. Color: Cream. 100% Baby Alpaca. Handknit in Peru. Also available in Barley & Faded Black.
- Burberry London's iconic trench coat is a true classic. Featuring all the style signatures - double-breasted buttons and a buckled belt - this camel version is made from a luxurious blend of wool and cashmere. Layer yours with skinny pants and ankle boots.
- Multi-red banjara printed techno-satin trousers from Altuzarra. Concealed zip fly with an ornate top button closure. Two rear pockets. Flared legs with central pleats. Unlined. Dry clean only.
- Gracing the feet of celebrities and the pages of high-end magazines, Kat Maconie presents the women's 'Velma' platforms. Iconic in design, the highly coveted peep toe boots are crafted from genuine leather and feature signature Kate Maconie gold framed platform and five inch, chunky heel, both detailed with a tonal snake skin effect. Finished with made-to-mould padded soles, suede heel pads and exposed, gold zip fastening to the reverse. K.N. Kat Maconie women's Velma Platform Peep Toe Suede Heeled Ankle Boots. Material: Upper 1: Kid Suede. Upper 2: Snake Print Leather. Celebrity favourite. Peep toe. Signature Kat Maconie platform. High, chunky heel. Gold framed, snake skin effect platform and heel. Padded soles and suede heel pads. Exposed, gold zip fastening to the heel. Fit true to size. Heel height: 5"
- Similar itemBlack stretch wool trousers from Chloé. Concealed zip fly. Small front coin pocket. Two hip pockets. Two rear pockets; one welt pocket, one flap pocket. Wide flared legs with central pleats. Partially lined. Dry clean only.
- Copper heel measures approximately 115mm/ 4.5 inches with a 10mm/ 0.5 inch partially concealed platform. Black suede (Kid) Copper, gold, silver and plum mirrored-leather geometric pattern (Cow), open round toe. Zip fastening at side. Fits true to size. Take your normal size. French sizing.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemCream cashmere sweater from Agnona featuring a v-neck with a scarf attachment, three-quarter length sleeves, ribbed cuffs, a loose fit and a ribbed hem.
- Similar itemRed cashmere 'Shane' sweater from Equipment featuring a round neck, a contrasting white polka-dot print, a ribbed hemline and ribbed cuffs.