- "great with blazer" — @mother-of-god
A jigsaw favourite, this crushed linen scarf is a luxurious way to build bold colours into your look. In pure linen, its a failsafe solution for breezy days and chilly nights.
- Theory Gabe B Blazer. Peak lapel one-button blazer. Chest pocket. Back vent. Fully lined.
- Tailored blazer in a cotton fabric, with decorative darts, twin welt pockets on the front, cuffs with buttons, a welt pocket on the chest and one button fastening. Composition: 97% cotton,3% elastane. Lining: 100% acetate. Sleeve lining: 100% polyester.
- Luxe jacket in fine, dark blue cotton stretch blend. Chic, subtle pin stripe. Classic blazer style with single button closure. Small collar and medium-width lapels. Two front flap pockets. Decorative seam detail at back. Flattering darts at chest. Slim, ultra-feminine silhouette tapers at waist. Elegant, long and lean cut. A polished, indispensable staple in any wardrobe. Pair with trousers, a pencil skirt or skinny denim. Material: 85%Cotton 10%Polyamid 5%Elastan.
- A slimmed down and shortened version of our favourite school-boy blazer that's meant to fit on the snug side of things. The spandex in the wool-blend fabric this tailored piece comfortable.