Tagged by @emptylungsandblurredeyes
1) Are you really ready for 111 questions?
2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
I haven’t had a “last relationship”, my first boyfriend is still present.
4) Who did you last say “I love you” to?
No idea. Maybe an inanimate object, quite possibly.
5) Do you regret it?
6) Have you ever been depressed?
Not like clinically, but like just down in the dumps occasionally.
7) Are you a boy or girl?
9) What is your relationship status?
10) How do you want to die?
A day before my significant other (if we must both die) so I won’t have to go a day alone.
11) What did you last eat?
12) Played any sports?
13) Do you bite your nails?
14) When was your last physical fight?
Not that physical, but like when my brother gets bored he just hits me. And he wakes me up by sitting on me.
15) Do you have an attitude?
According to my parents, yes.
16) Do you like someone?
I like a lot of people.
17) What is your real name?
19) Are you gonna get high later ?
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
This really close-minded guy in my grade who hates same-sex marriage, loves “The Godfather”, and supports war.
21) Do you miss someone?
I miss my friends. But I may or may not see some of them tomorrow.
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
I don’t like spaghetti. But twirl.
23) Do you tan a lot?
A bit. But I don’t go outside much…
24) Have any pets?
No. Used to have a red-eared slider.
25) How exactly are you feeling?
Overwhelmed, I have a lot of coloring to do.
26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Lots of times.
27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
No. Sounds a bit gross.
28) Would you take any of your exes back?
I don’t have exes. Go me!
29) Are you scared of spiders?
30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
To visit, not to change anything. With the Doctor, of course.
31) Do you regret anything from your past?
I will admit I shoplifted two bracelets. They weren’t even mildly expensive, but I did. So I hate myself for that.
32) What are your plans for this weekend?
Barbeque on Saturday (which I don’t want to go to), and classes at MIT on Sunday.
33) Do you want to have kids?
Possibly. In the far, far future.
34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
Does “Mom” count?
35) Do you type fast?
36) Do you have piercings?
37) Want any more?
Ears. That’s probably it.
38) Can you spell well?
Yes, I am like OCD about spelling and grammar, and I actually like edit my friends’ schoolwork. Yep.
39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Friends from Illinois.
40) What are you craving right now?
Some more sleep.
41) Ever been to a bonfire party?
43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes. I don’t know if it liked me.
44) Kissed someone in a pickup truck?
45) Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
46) Have you ever been cheated on?
No, I don’t think so.
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
No. Hopefully not.
49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Like flatmates? Sure.
50) What should you be doing?
Homework for online courses. And coloring the two birthday cards that I just made.
51) What’s irritating you right now?
That I still haven’t finished writing Chapter 3 of my Johnlock fanfiction. Procrastination right here.
52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
53) Does somebody love you?
I really hope my family loves me.
54) What is your favorite colour?
Sea foam green, navy, and purple. But I’m an artist, so I really don’t hate any colors.
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes. After a piano recital, and lots when I was way younger.
57) Do you have trust issues?
A little. But not severely.
60. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Most of the time.
62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
Once again, no exes.
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Does my computer count? I cry lots in front of my computer, books, and TV.
64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Neither. They’re kind of the same.
66) Is this year the best year of your life?
I’ll tell you when I finish living.
67) What was your childhood nickname?
I don’t really think I had one.
68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Cause and effect. Fate. Destiny. That alien in “Turn Left”.
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Watch “The Brit List: 20 Baddest”. No regrets.
73) What is bothering you?
That I missed the Coldplay concert with Marina and the Diamonds.
74) Have you ever been out of your province?
Yes, I grew up in Canada, and now I live in the U.S.
75) Do you play the Wii?
I have one, but it’s rarely used.
76) Are you listening to music right now?
Nothing. Which is very unlikely to happen. Usually I’ve got Jango open.
77) Do you like Chinese food?
I am Chinese. I don’t hate it. I just can’t eat it all the time.
78) Do you know your fathers b- day?
Yes. Why? Do you want to know it?
79) Are you afraid of the dark?
80) Is cheating ever okay?
81) Are you mean?
My brother would say yes.
82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Sure. My OCD-ness would mean I’d need to clean them whenever I came home.
84) Do you believe in true love?
I believe in fate. And soulmates only exist in stories.
88) Do you like the outside?
Yes, if I don’t get bug bites.
89) Are you currently bored?
No…but I need to color.
90) Do you wanna get married?
If I can have a subtle Harry Potter/Doctor themed wedding, then yes.
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Umm, depends. I prefer “darling”, which is what I call everyone. Well, not in real life. But I do it plenty on the internet.
92) Are you hungry?
Nope, just ate.
93) Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight?
That would be like “sucking face”. Hmm.
94) What makes you happy?
Benedict Cumberbatch, Andrew Scott, and David Tennant. If they are ever in the same room, please invite me.
95) Would you change your name?
To Vanessa. Obviously. It just sounds cooler.
96) Ever been to Alaska?
98) Do you watch the news?
More often now, because of the Olympics.
99) What’ s your zodiac sign?
100) Do you like Subway?
No. I hate cold sandwiches. And their hot sandwiches aren’t that good.
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
I don’t remember who I last kissed…
102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
He’s my boyfriend already. Yeah.
103) Do you talk like your friends?
No. I use a lot of big words and proper grammar. My friends don’t always- one is from China so I don’t expect that good English, but I talk in a British accent. Okay, maybe only in my head…
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Yes. Teachers outside of school…
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
My boyfriend…his friends…all my guy friends really…
107) Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
My neighbor. Who’s a year younger than me.
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
Yes. I hate smoking. Like I wouldn’t mind if they were just my friend, I’d try to dissuade them…but I can’t kiss someone who smells like smoke.
109) Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
In the summer, I don’t have as much contact with my friends…so maybe my internet friends. Probably @demi-justin-fan-gryffindor-queen .
110) Favourite lyrics right now?
“Think you’re funny, think you’re smart. Think you’re gonna break my heart…Yeah, you might be good-looking, but you’re not a piece of art.” Power and Control // Marina and the Diamonds
111) Can you count to one million?
I’d do it, but I don’t want to. You can’t make me.
@oliviarosexo @demi-justin-fan-gryffindor @wearefashionworld @kaitlynn-sherlockian-whovian @samoore @abby-rose