- Similar itemSt. John CollectionMetallic Dot tweed Knit Jacket with Hidden Placket Fringe Trim Detail, Marine/MultiDetailsTweed. Fringe trim. Round neckline. Button front. Long sleeves. Rayon/polyamide/wool/nylon/polyester. Made in USA. Designer About St. John: St. John is an American luxury house that was founded in 1962 on the premise of a simple, yet elegant knit dress. Over the years, the brand has evolved, but the basis for the collection remains the same today as it did from the very start - updated classics, timeless and elegant clothing that appeals to women around the world.
- Similar itemIf your searching for the perfect layering piece in the chilly months,look no further. This black vest is made with a soft suede body and vegan fur along the edging and collar.
- Similar itemSand mid-weight cotton-twill. Hook-fastening collar, epaulettes, buckled cuff tabs, gun and storm flaps, buttoned slant pockets, back vent, fully lined. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. 100% cotton; lining1: 100% cotton; lining2: 100% viscose. Dry clean. Designer color: Honey
- This tea length Ostwald Helgason utility skirt features a high waist, a patch pocket at the hip, and a wrap-around effect at the front. Hidden zip side closure. 98% cotton, 2% silk. Unlined. Made in UK.
- Dylan Gray fills your need for tweed this fall, delivering an only-at-Bloomingdale's jacket in classic navy and white. Frayed seam detailing and solid contrast trim lend this sophisticated topper a contemporary feel. Acrylic/rayon/wool/Lurex® metallic; contrast 1: polyester/spandex; contrast 2: silk; lining: polyester. Hand wash. Imported. Round neck, long sleeves with vented cuffs, concealed front hook closures. Two concealed waist slit pockets, solid contrast trim, frayed seam detailing, lined.
- Similar itemLook perennially chic in this always-classic trench coat from Burberry. Lightweight cotton woven. Spread collar with hook closure at neck. Button shoulder epaulettes; Buttoned front and back storm flaps. Long sleeves with buckle cuffs. Double-breasted button closure. Dual buttoned slit side pockets; Detachable belt with D-ring detail. Back vent. Full plaid lining. Size 4 measures approximately 28'' from base of back collar to hem, 25'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam to cuff; May vary by size. Shell: 100% Cotton; Lining: 100% Cotton; Sleeve Lining: 100% Viscose; Dry Clean; United Kingdom;
- Similar itemYellow linen 80s skirt from Céline Vintage featuring a high waist, a pleated design, a rear zip fastening, a mid-length and an embroidered floral design. This item fits large, please select the next size down. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemRabbit Fur Ribbed-Knit Vest, Brown Details Metric Furs dyed rabbit fur (China) vest with ribbed knit insets. Notched lapels. Faux-leather (polyurethane) trimmed zip front. Sleeveless; wide shoulder coverage. Fitted silhouette. Round hem. Acrylic contrast; professional fur clean. Imported.
- Oscar de la RentaWrapped-Waist Midi SkirtDetailsOscar de la Renta high-waist pencil skirt. Approx. 30"L front and 31"L back. Wide waistband with front knot detail. Ruched back waistband. Back hidden zip and single vent. Wool/polyamide/spandex. Unlined; dry clean. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24. 5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Oscar de la Renta: After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.