- Similar itemChanel ultimate '90s vibes in this MOTO patchwork denim jacket. In an oversized fit, it features an all-over contrasting colour block patchwork detailing with a button down placket and pockets. 100% Cotton. Machine wash.Model's height is 5' 9""
- Similar item\"Fall '16 is the season of the statement knit; chunky extravaganzas in a riot of pattern and color,\" says The EDIT. The perfect solution to transeasonal dressing, Joseph's sweater is hand-knitted from chunky wool with fringing and eye and tree intarsias. We think it looks particularly cool with a leather skirt, as styled on the runway. Shown here with: Helmut Lang Skirt, Stella McCartney Clutch, Alexander Wang Ankle boots, Eddie Borgo Ring, Maria Black Ring.. Multicolored wool.. Slips on.. 100% wool.. Dry clean.. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemA smart staple that will never date, this trench-inspired cotton jacket from Michael Kors Collection is a polished style that can be dressed up or down * Beige cotton, pointed collar, buttoned epaulets, double-breasted button front, cropped sleeves, buckled cuffs * Slim fit, cropped * Try next to high-waisted jeans
- Similar itemDesign History skirt with lace overlay. Wide crochet-banded waist. A-line silhouette. Scalloped hem. Pull-on style. Polyester/cotton lace. Polyester/spandex waist Viscose/spandex lining Imported.
- Similar itemA contemporary choice for taking through the warmer months, Steffen Schraut's soft denim jacket features a cool cocoon drape * Light blue denim, notched collar, banded cuffs, double-breasted buttoned front * Cocoon silhouette * Team with bright white or dark wash denim
- Similar itemDecidedly feminine in floral lace, this skirt from Nicholas is a winning addition to the contemporary wardrobe. Adorned with dot crochets at the hem to highlight its ladylike impression, this piece will enliven the sartorial edit with a dose of vintage-inspired elegance.
- Saint James has remained true to its Breton heritage for over 150 years, producing the highest quality nautical-inspired silhouettes in their Normandy, France-based factory. Renowned for their trademark stripes, Saint James has been outfitting professional sailors and fashion conscious consumers for over a decade. This traditional Breton fisherman sweater is one of their classic styles. Its close-knit quality and double-twist wool will keep you warm throughout the new season. Wear yours with jeans, a statement belt and neutral flats for a timeless look.DETAILS: Ecru and navy striped wool sweater with silver buttons on the shoulder. Slips on. Long sleeves. 100% wool. Dry clean recommended. Made in France.
- Similar itemChloé's camel-brown wool-blend jacket has a short cape-like silhouette that will lend autumnal looks a subtle dose of drama. It fastens with a gold-tone buckled neck strap, and is cut with wide three-quarter length sleeves perfect for highlighting the cuffs of a pretty blouse.
- Similar itemThe contrast of chunky cable and ribbed textures brings modern attitude to this snug fall sweater. It's crafted from a plush merino wool and cashmere-blend knit. 92% wool, 8% cashmere. 3gg merino wool and cashmere-blend knit. Cable and ribbed knits.