- Similar itemOffered in a ladylike rosy hue, RED Valentino’s sixties-inspired shift dress makes a new-season statement - Stand collar, sleeveless, asymmetric bow detail at shoulder, concealed back zip closure, mini-length - Slim silhouette - Style with leather loafers and striped socks
- Vanessa Bruno's 'Engel' blouse is cut from light and airy silk crepe de chine in a slightly loose silhouette. It's finished with a tuxedo-inspired bib framed with delicate georgette ruffles - a detail that's continued on the cuffs. We like it best with this season's cropped, flared jeans. Shown here with: Alexander Wang Jeans, Chloé Shoulder bag, 3.1 Phillip Lim Mules, IAM by Ileana Makri Necklace, Isabel Marant Bracelet.. Ivory silk crepe de chine and georgette.. Button fastenings through front.. 100% silk.. Hand wash or dry clean.
- Similar itemAiming for a real sense of bohemian flair, these denim shorts from rag & bone/JEAN offer just the right amount of vintage appeal for summertime. Frayed at the cuffs for extra style credentials, this low-rise pair is meticulously distressed with rips and patches to balance feminine separates.
- Similar itemFrom a selection of seasonless essentials by The Row; a quintessential tank, in gauzy viscose jersey, with a tonal inset silk strip down the back. Scoop neck Scoop back Semi-sheer Slightly relaxed fitColor: White. 100% Italian viscose. Made in the USA.
- Things just got a little more stylish and a whole lot "looney" with Paul & Joe Sister's Looney denim shorts. Adorned with embroidered animated cartoon patches, we recommend teaming with a button down and white tennis sneakers.
- Similar itemRoad crew meets runway on a cotton-blend dress that juxtaposes a lush floral print with orange traffic cones-a recurring motif of Moschino's construction-inspired spring collection. A swingy popover bodice and an oversized bow at the back lend a feminine look full of '60s charm. Brand: MOSCHINO. Style Name: Moschino Back Bow Floral & Cone Print Dress. Style Number: 5106769. 37" length (size 42); Square neckline; Sleeveless; Lined; 58% cotton, 27% polyester, 15% silk
- Similar itemCaroline Rose. Tissue Silk Tank, Purple. Caroline Rose tank in tissue silk. Approx. length: 21"L from shoulder to hem, 25"L down center back. Scoop neckline; sleeveless. Relaxed, pullover style. Hem hits below hip; 5"L side slits. Silk; dry clean. Made in USA of imported material.
- A straight-from-the-runway style in vividly patterned silk with an optional tie-neck detail for added elegance.- Removable tie-neck detail- Long sleeves with button cuffs- Concealed button front- Relaxed fit- About 27" from shoulder to hem- Silk/spandex- Dry clean- ImportedThe silhouette of the season: Our Stretch Silk Tie Shirt is a style from the runway that puts a graphic twist on a ladylike classic with a Moroccan-inspired tapestry pattern. Made of lightweight crepe de chine, it has a covered placket and a bow that you can tie, style long and loose or wear as a scarf. It's free-spirited yet feminine --- a super-chic and versatile blouse that is easy to layer and can anchor many looks.Semi-fittedDetachable scarfCrewneckButtons closures at center frontButton closure at cuffsLong sleeves; sleeve length: 31.5" (79.1 cm) 26.5" (66.5 cm) in length Stretch silk crepe de chineDry clean
- Be a lovely señorita in this sizzlin' hot dress! Airy cotton sun dress for everyday wear. Detailed applique throughout. Sleeveless design and squared neckline. Lace-up panel at back. Smocked waist for an ideal fit. Wide ruffled hemline at a modest length. 100% cotton. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. Measurements: Length: 39 in Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.