- Similar itemBlack suede 'Wyatt 40' ankle boots from Saint Laurent featuring a pointed toe, elasticated panels to the sides, a pull tab at the opening, a mid length stacked wooden heel and a slim sole.
- Similar itemIROTerry Rip Repair Slim Jeans, ClayDetailsIRO Terry destroyed denim jeans with rip repair details.9" rise.Fitted through skinny legs; 12" leg openings.Approx. 26" inseam.Five-pocket style.Button/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/spandex.Made in Romania.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.Designer About IRO: Based in Paris, IRO was founded by brothers Laurent and Arik Bitton in 2005. With a background in the music industry, they decided to channel their love for music into a different medium: fashion. Their rock 'n' roll style is informed by the fashionable women within their circle of friends who love pieces-including jeans, jackets, dresses, and tops-with a distinct vintage feel and a nonchalant attitude.
- Similar itemTextured, marled knit pullover with finely shredded, distressed fringe detailing. Metallic threads throughout. Dropped shoulders. Wide, long sleeves. Boxy, relaxed fit. Color: Dusty Pink. 60% viscose, 26% linen, 8% polyamide, 6% acrylic. Made in Italy. Also available in Anthracite.
- Similar itemCropped tuxedo jacket in black from Tess Giberson. This cropped wool jacket features a detachable waist with a silver-toned zipper closure and an inverted pleat in the back. Has an open front, a silk shawl collar, a single chest pocket, and long sleeves with button closures. Includes full lining and two interior welt pockets.
- Similar itemSmoking jacket-inspired, wool-silk blazer with a subtle, seamed lapel. Notched collar. Long sleeves. Lightly padded shoulders. Button closure. Boxy, slightly relaxed fit. Color: Black. 56% wool, 44% silk.
- Similar itemEscadaLight Slim Jeans, SkylightDetailsSolid denim.Low rise.Five-pocket style; back patch pockets.Skinny legs fall straight from the knee.Cotton/polyester/spandex.Dry clean.Imported.Designer About Escada:Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Cropped suede ankle boots in black. Pointed toe. Elasticised gussets at sides. Pull-tab and trim with embroidered logo at heel collar. Tonal stitching. Upper: leather. Sole: rubber. Made in Italy.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim offers a refreshing contrast to FW11's darker hues with this bright knit sweater. Emulate the runway styling and team this super soft piece with a patterned maxi skirt, or alternatively with skinny jeans for a perfectly proportioned outfit. Oversized, cropped sweater. Tie at the turtleneck. Marled Sleeves. Colorblock Pear & Lime combo. Zip hip pockets. Fabrication: Brushed fine knit. Main body: 42% Nylon, 30% Merino Wool, 25% Alpaca, 3% Elastane. Professionally Dry Clean Only.
- A comfortable mid-rise and destroyed detail lend these slim-fit jeans a fashion-focused look. Made with mid-weight stretch denim, this pair sits at your hips, is slim through the hip and thigh and skinny from the knee down, creating an undeniably perfect fit. Washed to a casual medium-blue shade and finished with some light whiskering and distressing, this modern pair exudes casual charm with wear-everywhere edge. Medium rise, sits at hips. Slim fit through thigh. Skinny leg opening. Destroyed detail throughout Five pocket construction. Zip fly. 8” front rise. 13” back rise. 10 ½" leg opening. 31 ½" inseam. 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex. Machine wash.