- Similar itemA classic, button-front cardigan that's great for layering and knit from lightweight, heathery merino wool yarn. Silky-soft, heathered 16-gauge merino wool yarns. V-neck cardigan with a buttoned placket. Drop-in patch pockets. Wide rib at cuffs and hem. Long, lean silhouette. Thigh length. 16-gauge 100% extra-fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. 156 g (5.5 oz) Made in China.
- Similar itemCrown Vintage Firenze Flat
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: no appliqués, crêpe, polka dots, lined interior, no pockets, side closure, hook-and-bar, zip, a-line style.
- Comfortable, easy, classic. Cashmere blended with cotton for extra softness. Envelope style pockets. Easy-going, button-free silhouette. Lightweight. Wide ribbed and hem and cuff styling. Fully fashioned. Length falls to low-hip. A pretty cover up you’ll love to throw on as you’re headed out the door. The fabric blend keeps it very lightweight and a touch of cashmere softens it. The natural cotton and wool means it breathes all day in case you decide you just don’t want to take it off. Try wrapping a dress belt around it for a fashionable accent. 55% cotton, 35% polyester, 7% wool, 3% cashmere. Dry clean or hand wash. Imported.
- Similar itemBlack stretch-ponte. Zip fastening along back. 49% polyamide, 43% wool, 8% elastane. Dry clean
- Similar itemLightly distressed leather adds vintage charm to this adorable ballet flat. Typical Frye quality with it's all leather construction will have you wearing these flats for years to come. Leather upper, lining, and sole.
- Similar itemBlack wool blend knee length pencil skirt from Vionnet featuring a gathered wrap around front with elasticated straps and a fitted silhouette.
- Similar itemCardigan by ASOS Collection Made from a fine, lightweight knit. Easy-care and bobble resistant. Plunge V-neckline, raglan shoulders. Button placket. Front pockets. Ribbed trims. Relaxed fit. Body: 100% Acrylic.
- Similar itemYour favorite thing about your grandfather is his love for old films. Second best is that, believe it or not, you two have similar items in your wardrobe! Next time you visit Gramps to watch another fuzzy old flick, 'feature' your version of his style by wearing these wonderful brown-and-off-white menswear brogues! With picture-perfect perforation and a wooden heel, these shoes would look vintage-chic with a dusty pink shirt dress topped with a sweater vest and a fedora. These flats are a thrilling way to update the style of someone you love, while paying a tribute to all the old films he admires!