- Similar itemAiming for a real sense of bohemian flair, these denim shorts from rag & bone/JEAN offer just the right amount of vintage appeal for summertime. Frayed at the cuffs for extra style credentials, this low-rise pair is meticulously distressed with rips and patches to balance feminine separates.
- Similar itemVelvet No appliqués Solid color Lapel collar Single-breasted 1 button Single chest pocket Multipockets Long sleeves Padded inner. Material:57% Cotton, 43% Modal
- Similar itemSleeveless 100% silk georgette double layer blouse with contrast color club collar. Back button closure. Made in NYC. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemGet tricky between-season layering on lockdown with our lightweight knits. Our easy-layer knits will have your nearly-spring wardrobe sorted! The coatigan is our fave hybrid to keep on hand, while sheer mesh knits and cropped jumpers are lifesavers for no-drama dressing! Max out your style in longline cardigans - perfect for throwing on with skinny jeans and ankle boots by day! 76% Acrylic 24% Nylon. Flat Measurement of Garment Not Worn Of Size M. Length To Hem 62cm/24". Sleeve Length: 62cm/24". Machine Washable.
- Similar itemCasual ESCADA blouse in pure silk. Tone-in-tone layer details on the mid-length button placket and at the cuffs add an air of exclusivity. The flowing silhouette is perfect for wearing as part of stylish casual and business outfits. Flowing cut. Two-button placket, not full length. Layer detailing at the cuffs and button placket. Classic collar. Material: 100% Silk. Dryclean only.
- Similar itemMade from cable knit? ; Round neckline ; Crop length? ; Ribbed trims ; Puff sleeves, raglan design ; 30% Cotton, 70% Acrylic ; Hand wash.
- Similar itemVelvet Embroidered detailing Logo Solid color Lapel collar Single-breasted 3 buttons Multipockets Long sleeves Lined interior. Material:100% Cotton
- Truly a brainchild of art and philanthropy, RIALTO JEAN PROJECT creates one-of-a-kind fashion for a better cause. Solely using carefully sourced authentic vintage jeans of varying looks and distressed levels, these denims are then lovingly hand-painted by the brand's Creative Director Erin Feniger at her converted NYC art studio, meaning that no two pairs are ever the same. These floral-inspired cut-off shorts feature beautifully appointed paintings of yellow and orange roses and splattered paint which vary for each unit. Proceeds go toward supporting art therapy programmes for young hospital patients to heal with every brush stroke.
- Similar itemA warm weather staple, these stylishly distressed denim cut-offs from It-girl jean brand Current/Elliot flaunt your assets while maintaining effortless chic - Classic five-pocket styling, mid-rise, frayed hem - Fitted silhouette- Style with an embroidered silk blouse, espadrilles, and a floppy hat