- Similar itemSlouchy, slub jersey tank with a curved, raw hemline. Round neck. Muscle sleeves. Seamed back yoke. Curved hem is cut & raw at back. Semi-sheer. Relaxed fit. Color: Black. 50% viscose, 50% silk. Also available in Creme.
- Similar itemLilac button-down shirt
- VinceDistressed Denim Cuffed Boyfriend ShortsDetailsVince denim shorts with distressing and fading.Approx. measurements: 4 1/2" inseam, 1 1/4"W cuff.Low rise.Relaxed legs.Cuffed at mid-thigh.Five-pocket style.Button/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/spandex.Made in USA of imported material.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Vince:Founded in 2002, Vince is a leading luxury, contemporary brand known for modern, effortless style and its everyday fashion-forward essentials. Vince offers a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear, including its signature cashmere sweaters, leather jackets, luxe leggings, dresses, silk and woven tops, denim, and shoes.
- Similar itemInspired by the Spring-Summer 11 runway Collection. Punk spirit. Open at the ankle. Double buckle: 1 medium size on the front and 1 smaller size on top of the ankle. Buckles in gold and palladium metal finish. 35 mm arch. Made in Italy. Material: Brushed calfskin.
- Giuseppe ZanottiDouble-Buckle Biker Peep-Toe Bootie, Black DetailsThis Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toe bootie takes to the pavement armored with biker-inspired details. Leather upper with biker inspired details. 5" covered heel. Peep toe. Exposed double-zip at outer side. Double buckle detail across heel and ankle. Notched shaft. Leather insole and outsole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Joe's JeansDenim High-Rise Cutoff ShortsDetailsJoe's Jeans cutoff distressed denim shorts in a light blue wash with contrast stitching.Approx. measurements: 9.75" rise; 2.75" inseam; 22.25" leg openings.Five-pocket style; right pocket leather logo.Button/zip fly; belt loops; right leather Joe's Jeans logo patch.Rough cut hem.Cotton.Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.Designer About Joe's:Introduced by Joe Dahan in 2001, Joe's was a pioneer of creating different styles for various body types. This Los Angeles-based line is known for its excellent fit and Southern California flair.
- Similar itemThe designer’s signature muscle tee in semi-sheer slub jersey. Scoop neck. Sleeveless. Ribbed neckline & arm openings. Slouchy, relaxed fit. Color: Black. 63% rayon, 37% silk. Also available in Ivory.
- Similar itemCrafted in stunning shade of lavender, this blouse features a sheer chiffon front and sleeves with a silky jersey open back. Perfected with a draped back and beaded metallic detailing at the neckline, this gorgeous blouse is perfect for dressing up skinny jeans and flats. Unlined, sheer. Shell: 100% Polyester. Contrast: 95% Rayon, 5% Spandex. Imported. 38” bust. 23” length from top of shoulder. All measurement taken from a size small.
- Similar itemPierre HardyDouble-Buckle Leather Ankle Boot, BlackDetailsPierre Hardy matte calfskin boot.1" stacked flat heel.6" ankle-high shaft.Round toe.Wide double-buckled straps.Looped pull-tab at backstay.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Pierre Hardy:Launched in Summer 1999, the Pierre Hardy house has made its reputation for elegant, streamlined shoe silhouettes and uncluttered, almost aggressive models. The radical, decisive creative approach has its roots in Pierre Hardy's background as a dancer, illustrator, and performance designer. Pure lines, geometry, and contrasts define the Pierre Hardy style. The Pierre Hardy woman? "Daring" and "self assured," she "revels in modernity." Jeweled sandals, cutout stilettos, minimalist ballerina flats, and even sneakers take shape in clean yet sensual silhouettes. For men, Pierre Hardy also follows a graphic vision. Desert boots, sneakers, moccasins, as well as wallets and accessories, are revived and streamlined - with a studied nonchalance.