- Similar item100% cotton. Machine wash. Wide neck. Cropped length. Full zip fasten to reverse. Textured knit.
- Burberry Prorsum. Patent-Trimmed Ombre Suede Trenchcoat. Burberry Prorsum suede trenchcoat with patent leather trim. Notched lapels; double-breasted button front. Long sleeves with tabbed cuffs; tab epaulets. Gunflap at right chest; rain shield. Suede belt at natural waist. Two welt pockets. Skirted straight bottom; straight hem. Fitted silhouette. Viscose lining. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemOversized, button down shirt with dropped shoulders and slightly cropped sleeves. Pointed collar. Button front. Dropped shoulders. Cropped, dolman sleeves with button cuffs. Patch pocket at chest. Tuck detail at back yoke. Curved hem. Oversized, relaxed fit. Color: White. 100% cotton. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemColor: Ocean. Vince Ottoman Sheer/Solid Striped Sweater Details: Vince Ottoman sweater in sheer and knit stripes. Boat neckline. Long sleeves. Relaxed, easy silhouette. Pullover style. Wool/polyester/cashmere. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'8. 5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2.
- Burberry ProrsumPatent-Trimmed Ombre Suede TrenchcoatDetailsBurberry Prorsum suede trenchcoat with patent leather trim.Notched lapels; double-breasted button front.Long sleeves with tabbed cuffs; tab epaulets.Gunflap at right chest; rain shield.Suede belt at natural waist.Two welt pockets.Skirted straight bottom; straight hem.Fitted silhouette.Viscose lining.Made in Italy.Designer About Burberry:Thomas Burberry opened his shop in 1856, establishing himself as the go-to purveyor for outdoor apparel. His coats, constructed from the water-resistant, gabardine fabric he invented, would earn Burberry the honor of outfitting trench-fighting British soldiers in WWI. After the war, the "trench coat"found its way into civilian life, and soon it became an icon of dapper London style. The trench made Burberry famous, but by 2000 the company had grown into a luxury-clothing juggernaut. Looking to redefine its identity, Burberry tapped fellow Brit Christopher Bailey as chief creative officer in 2001. Under his stewardship, Burberry introduced the Prorsum, London, and Brit lines and has pulled off a unique feat: looking at the past, and toward the future, while hitting on what works today.
- Blue and white cotton and linen gingham cropped trousers from Erika Cavallini Semi Couture.
- Similar itemREISS' feminine button-down is a sheer delight thanks to a right-now abstract print and romantic silk fabric. Silk. Hand wash. Imported. Point collar, long sleeves, button cuffs. Button front, sheer, printed.
- Similar itemButton Down Crossover Blouse From Haute HippieSix Button Front Closure With Double Button Draped Crossover And Spread CollarScoop Hem With Asymmetrical Design And Loose-Fitting, Sheer Silhouette100% Silk, Dry CleanMade In China With American SizingAvailable In Antique
- Similar itemMenswear-inspired tailoring meets easy getaway chic. Our Luna Beach Pant is a graphic way to cover up - detailed with painterly, pin-thin stripes that look crisp and have an elongating effect. Made of lightweight linen with a relaxed wide leg and finished with tassel-tipped drawstrings at the waist, it's the perfect pair to take you from the pool to lunch, effortlessly.