- Similar itemYoure lithe as a ballerina in these dainty, open-toe flats! With their lace-up top, cognac-tinged vegan faux leather, and easy slip-on silhouette these strappy, woven ballet flats get you where youre going with polished poise. Slipping into a floral dress, cropped denim jacket, and these charming flats youre stylish and sure-footed as you prance out the door. Laceful Landing Flat in Brown embellished with Woven for Casual, Beach, Resort occasions.
- Similar itemSwing into fall in this tweed cropped jacket from Eileen Fisher, with a sumptuous silk lining. Pair the transitional topper with your favorite boyfriend jeans for a laid-back look. Cotton/acrylic/elastane; lining: silk. Dry clean. Imported. Flap collar, drop shoulders, three quarter sleeves, single button front closure. Two angled front slit pockets, boxy silhouette, lined.
- Similar itemDark pink panel front jersey dress from Maison Martin Margiela featuring a round neck, a sleeveless design and a geometric paneled design.
- Similar itemDonna KaranOff-Shoulder Jersey Dress, Shocking PinkDetailsLuster jersey with subtle sheen.Approx. 43.5"L from shoulder to hem.Round neckline.Sleeveless right; cap-sleeved left.Bias-seamed sheath silhouette with ruched panels.Hem hits at the knee.Viscose/rayon/spandex; lined.Made in Italy of Italian materials.Designer About Donna Karan:Donna Karan's 1985 debut ready-to-wear collection, Seven Easy Pieces, was revolutionary in its simplicity. After spending a decade at Anne Klein, Karan perfected her approach to easy chic looks for working women. She has translated her downtown vibe into everything from the initial ready-to-wear line to couture designs as well as intimate apparel, fragrances, home decor, hosiery and more.
- Similar itemArtistic brush strokes add seasonal personality to this tweed cover-up from Erdem. Flecks of neon bring the colour palette to life while sculpted button fastenings complete a fresh Springtime aesthetic.
- Charlotte OlympiaDarcy Bamboo-Print Ballerina FlatDetailsThis bamboo-print Charlotte Olympia flat speaks to the personal style of the up-and-coming London designer-slash-it-girl, Charlotte Olympia Dellal-classic meets fun.Printed crepe upper.Grosgrain collar.Suede bow tops round toe.1/4" flat block heel.Leather lining and sole."Darcy" is made in Italy.Extras Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. About Charlotte Olympia:Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Similar itemComposition: 37% Cotton, 27% Polyamide, 18% Acrylic, 18% Wool. Details: plain weave, jacquard, solid color, round collar, sleeveless, detachable application, no pockets, lined interior, side closure, zip closure.
- Melissa ShoesJean + Jason Wu III Cutout Jelly Flat, GoldDetailsMelissa + Jason Wu scented jelly flat.Ribbon-embossed cutout upper.Round toe.Flat heel.Padded lace-print insole.Textured jelly outsole.Made in Brazil.Designer About Melissa Shoes:For over 30 years, Melissa Shoes has transformed vegan and eco-friendly plastic materials into fashion forward styles. Flexible jelly shoes are continually reinvented into modern wedges, ballerina flats, and sandals, all hallmarked by a signature tutti-frutti bubblegum scent. Collaborations with designers like Jean Paul Gaultier, Vivienne Westwood, and Jason Wu give the sustainable, globally recognized footwear line a high-fashion approach.
- Michael KorsLiquid Tweed Jewel-Neck Jacket, Ivory DetailsTweed. Jewel neckline; concealed closure. Three-quarter sleeves. Cropped at waist. Polyamide/cotton/acrylic. Made in Italy.