- Similar itemOne of the designer's Franco-American signatures. Western inspired ankle boot in a lightly distressed suede that will age beautifully with time. Rounded toe. Inner side zip. Curved cutout overlay at instep & heel. 2.25" stacked heel with rubber at bottom. Leather sole, insole, & lining. Color: Distressed Camel. 100% leather. Made in France. Also available in Noir Leather , Bronze Suede , Anthracite Suede , Grey Suede & Camel Suede.
- Similar itemTailored and spare timelessly chic. The Straight Leg Jean’s cigarette shape slender and narrow has the perfect amount of stretch for an amazing fit. In our darkest shade of indigo, it’s a flattering pair that’s as office-appropriate as it is for the weekend. We styled it with our Lidia Polo or try it with a crisp top or tunic. The clean, dark color looks dressed up and polished a great pair for work. Mid-rise, straight fit. Button front. Zip fly. Five pocket. Front Rise: 8.75" (22.2cm) Back Rise: 13.5" (34.3cm) Inseam: 33.5" (85.1cm) Leg Opening: 15" (38.1cm) 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash cold, separately. Tumble dry low.
- Similar itemNote: This piece is unisex. Sizes are in US men's sizing. This season, young Moscow designer Gosha Rubchinskiy turned his focus on street and youth culture, a la NYC in the '80s. In addition to his typical skate influences, there were also nods to hip-hop and graffiti—think leopard-print faux fur, corduroy, and gold-foil printing, adding bling to Gosha's casual streetstyle vibe. Made of a faux leopard fur, this collarless coat is lined to keep you warm. It is slightly cropped, hitting at the hips, with pockets on each side. It buttons up the front with tortoise buttons. Body: 100% polyester. Lining: 60% modacrylic, 40% wool. Made in Romania.
- Max Mara Studio’s Maia sweater comes in a mood-lifting coral hue. It's crafted from a fine-knit silk and wool-blend with a flattering crew neck and bracelet sleeves. For the freshest styling team it with tailored trousers or a full midi skirt in chalk white.
- Similar itemOne of the designer's Franco-American signatures. Western inspired ankle boot in treated suede that will age beautifully with time. Rounded toe. Zip at inner side. Curved cutout overlay with topstitch detail at instep & heel. 2.25" stacked heel with rubber piece at bottom. Leather sole, insole, & lining. Color: Grey. 100% Leather. Shoe covers included. Made in France. Also available in Noir Leather , Bronze Suede , Distressed Camel Suede , Anthracite Suede & Camel Suede.
- Similar itemComposition: 71% Polyester, 29% PA, Acrylic, Virgin Wool, Viscose. Details: bouclé, techno fabric, lamé, logo detail, two-tone pattern, round collar, single-breasted , zip, multipockets, long sleeves, goose down interior.
- Composition: 92% cotton, 6% elastomultiester, 2% elastane. Denim. Faded effect. Logo detail. Studs. Solid color. Mid rise. Zip. Button closing. Four pockets. Straight leg.
- Similar itemCoral wool sweater
- SmytheFaux-Fur Cropped JacketDetailsSmythe jacket in faux shearling (modacrylic/polyester/acrylic).Notch collar; snap front.Long sleeves.Cropped at hips.Made in Canada of imported material.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Smythe:Canadians Andrea Lenczner and Christie Smythe introduced the Smythe collection in 2004. This line of menswear-inspired jackets and coats are tailored for feminine contours, making these toppers a polished option for virtually any look.