- Similar itemZip-off hood, collared, hook throat closure, long sleeves, double-breasted button front. Shoulder epaulets, belted cuffs, detachable fabric belt, side button pockets, back storm flap, back vent, check lining. Detachable quilted liner at the hood and body. Cotton; lining: cotton; sleeve lining: cupro; inner: polyamide (nylon); warmer lining: cotton; warmer wadding: polyester; hood lining: polyamide; trim: leather. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemTamara Mellon gold sweater. Fine-knit polyester-blend. Ribbed trims. Slips on. 65% polyester, 35% metallic. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Designed for a loose fit. Fine knit.
- Similar itemGiuseppe Zanotti Suede Lace-Up Boot, Taupe Details Giuseppe Zanotti pebbled leather boot. 5" heel; 5"H shaft; 6" top circumference. Open toe. Lace-up vamp with pinked trim. Side zip eases dress. Lace-up back. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti: San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff. Size: 39.5B/9.5B. Color: Brown. Age Group: Adult. Material: LEATHER.
- Similar itemSkinny long jeans in vintage pale blue with a distressed finish and individually frayed by hand. Classic five pocket detail, low rise front and fitted from waist to hem. Featuring a Stella McCartney logo on the internal waistband, logo tab on the exterior waistband and an embroidered white tab on the back pocket. 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex. This Item Is Made From Certified Organic Cotton. This Is Part Of Our Ongoing Commitment To Eco Friendly Fashion. Dry Clean Only. True to size with a slim fit.
- An inspired collaboration between eternal It Girl Kate Bosworth and Matisse produces a collection of eminently wearable yet fashion-forward styles destined to make a splash on the festival circuit and Fashion Week sidewalks, bringing together vintage attitude and the perfect touch of modern detailing. This stacked-heel bootie is no exception, as it impeccably fuses boho-chic and Western influences, with triangular hardware that lightly sways from knots of leather fringe. Brand: Kate Bosworth | Matisse. Style Name: Kate Bosworth | Matisse 'Emma' Fringe Bootie (Women). Style Number: 1090441. 3 1/2" heel (size 8; 5); 4 3/4" boot shaft; Side zip closure; Leather upper, lining and sole
- Similar itemButtery black leather jacket complete with classic motorcycle-inspired jacket detailing. Relaxed fit in a universally flattering cut. Classic detailing includes asymmetric front zip, notched snap button lapel, angled zip hand pockets and chest zip pocket. Zips at cuffs. Double belted hem with buckled straps. Quilted shoulder panels. Bold silver hardware. Super smooth, genuine 100% lambskin leather. Lining is a padded nylon blend. Update your closet with this classic closet staple you will wear again and again. Zip and belt buckle closure.
- Similar itemHelmut Lang's linen-blend sweater is finished with open-knit panels for a light and airy feel. Wear yours with high-waisted jeans to balance the cropped length. Stone linen-blend. Slips on. 62% linen, 38% nylon. Dry clean. Designer color: Pyrite.
- Similar itemTrue Religion. Halle Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans, Crystal Springs. True Religion "Halle" jeans with whiskering and fading. Five-pocket style; logo patch and True Religion signature horseshoe stitching on back. Medium rise. Fitted through skinny legs. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/nylon/spandex. Made in USA.
- Similar itemFrye Danielle Short Leather Ankle Boot, Gray Details Frye tumbled leather ankle boot. 0. 8" stacked heel. Approx. 5"H shaft; 11" calf width. Burnished round toe. Western-style stitching. Side zip eases dress. Back pull-tab. Leather outsole. "Danielle" is made in Mexico. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U. S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware. Size: 38B/8B. Color: GREY. Age Group: Adult. Material: 100% Leather Upper.