- Similar itemPink Lemonade is done in oil, acrylic, and charcoal. 30" x 40" Liza Hathaway Matthews is a contemporary, abstract artist. Radiating a contrast of luminous color, graceful form, and texture, her paintings are inspired from nature, design and pattern. Harmony and movement are evident in her work.
- Tiny pops of warm color amid cool greens and blues create the illusion of a carousel in this mesmerizing painting. Done in the abstract, impressionist style, it exudes the lyrical, playful quality found in much of Jinlu's work. From the John-Richard Collection. By artist Jinlu. Oil on canvas; each hand-painted original will vary slightly and may not look exactly like the one shown. Pine floater frame with hand-glazed silvery finish. Framed without glass. 63"W x 2"D x 43"T. USA/imported. Boxed weight, approximately 27 lbs.
- Similar itemNight bloom. Inspired by the simple and beautiful things that surround people every day, artist Katie Jo Schuler paints an enchanted work of color and wonder. Lumieres dans la ciel (lights in the sky), illuminates nightfall with a violet sky brought to life by fleeting orbs of light over a lush field of red and yellow flowers. Schuler envisions this work as two simplistic ideas brought together to make something lovely. Broad, bold, impassioned strokes construct her nightscape, originally rendered in acrylic and digitally reproduced on canvas. "If I can create a piece that will help people see things from a different perspective and notice things that might have passed them by," Schuler says, "I have succeeded." Chicago-based artist Katie Jo Schuler began exploring various forms of art in high school, but pursued a degree in Professional Communication from Roosevelt University instead. Upon graduating, she returned to her original passion'painting. With an abstract impressionist style, Schuler paints purely for the love of art, infusing elements of quirkiness, romanticism and adoration for the written word. CB2 Edition LMTD: CB2 Edition LMTD original works are offered one time only in a small reserve. This special CB2 Edition LMTD print has a limited-edition release of 201. Details and Dimensions: Lumieres dans la ciel print. 40"Wx40"H. CB2 Edition LMTD print by Katie Jo Schuler. Digital print with acrylic paint. Canvas stretched on engineered wood frame. Wipe with clean dry cloth. Made in China. Overall Dimensions: Width: 40" Height: 40"
- Similar itemOly Studio's square Bubble painting exudes subtle sophistication for the modern mantle. Floating across a hazy background, 13 abstract rings create captivating allure in neutral tones. 61.5'W x 61.5'H.
- Similar itemAbstract yet impressionistic, the paintings of Sheryl Daane Chesnut are dreamlike explorations of landscape and light, inspired by the beauty of California's Central Coast. In this temperate climate, the seasons express themselves through shifts of color in the farm fields and grassy hillsides, and in the sea and sky. This acrylic-on-canvas work is the sole original of its kind. One-of-a-kind painting. Original work in acrylic paint, varnish coated, signed by the artist on the back. This piece is wired and ready for hanging. 48" sq. Made in USA.
- Similar itemSurfaced sparks imagination and intrigue with interpretive abstract brushstrokes. Bursting with the ocean's energy, this wall hanging connotes a bold breath in hazy shades of green, charcoal gray and ebony. Artist Carol Benson-Cobb. Available in several sizes (square and rectangle) Ready-to-hang stretched canvas. Giclee print. Gallery wrapped. Images for sample purposes; final may reflect slight color and/or ratio variance.
- Similar itemAdrift II sparks imagination and intrigue with interpretive abstract brushstrokes. Soothing and serene, this contemporary artwork alludes to sand and sea with a coastal vibe and neutral palette. Artist Carol Benson-Cobb. Available in several sizes. Ready-to-hang stretched canvas. Giclee print. Gallery wrapped. Blue, slate gray and ivory. Images for sample purposes; final may reflect slight color and/or ratio variance.
- Similar itemAcrylic on canvas which has been prepared with two coats of Gesso. The painting is coated with a protective varnish. The lateral side are painted and offer a decorative effect. Ready to hang. Delivered with certificate of authenticity. Handwritten signature of the artist on the back. Made in 2012. Dimensions: H 13.0 Inches x W 0.6 Inches x L 9.4 Inches.
- Similar itemA giclee reproduction of an original painting by artist Kent Walsh, this soft-focus abstract is a master of deception. Viewed from the correct angle, the lines and colors transform themselves into the portrait of a sitting nude. From the John-Richard Collection. GIclee on canvas. Hand enhanced to reproduce the look and feel of the original oil painting. Pine gallery frame with smooth silver-leaf edges and matte-black rabbet and exterior. 22"W x 2"D x 44"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 28 lbs.