- Crimson globes fly across the sky the voluptuous spheres defining planets yet at the same time suggesting a nude body. Working with a brilliant palette of oils Jorge Romero communicates sensations of creation in a universe of bold color. Titled Creacion de nuevos planetas in Spanish.
- Similar itemBurn It Up Find the perfect spark to ignite your style with the Fire Island IV Printed Art Canvas from emma at home. Owner and designer Emma Gardner draws from her unique viewpoint of Asian themes, modern art, and natural forms to create each of her pieces. This high-quality work is a giclee print of an original painting on stretched canvas. Abstract shapes in pale purples, rich reds, and lovely grays line up in a youthful pattern that feels effortlessly hip, playful, and contemporary. It's the perfect way to fan your design flames. Giclee print of an original painting Stretched canvas over a wood frame Made in the USA
- Victor Farfan speaks in symbols suggesting rather than portraying a lion. Yellow eyes stare menacingly at its prey as the king of the jungle hunts for survival. In the lower portion of the canvas a bullet and a spear threaten the big cat. Totally abstract this painting is created in luminous oils that lend a mythical quality to the composition. Titled Fieras en acecho in Spanish.
- Similar itemThe conflicts between cultures race religion and language are fragmenting our world laments Peruvian artist Edgardo Crovetto as he explains the message behind his composition. We should work towards building unity through diversity by emphasizing our similarities rather than focusing on our differences. Painting with oils Crovetto extends an invitation for peace with a warm palette of colors. Titled Un mundo fragmentado in Spanish.
- Similar itemI depict an imaginary world one that emerges from every dream I have with other suggestive poetic worlds artist Olimpio Pozo says. The images are abstract - light and ethereal as the artist explores a separate reality. Titled Lo incognito in Spanish.
- Similar itemSizzling color permeates this handsome abstract by Peru's Juan Carlos Nanake. Standing impassively before the brilliant sun an effigy holds an offering. The sun was perhaps the most important of all deities for ancient Andean civilizations. Titled Ofrenda Para el Sol in Spanish.
- Similar itemAbstract images bubble to the surface of this painting each suggesting something familiar yet impossible to define. Olimpio Pozo shares of a glimpse of an imaginary world close to his heart. Dreams and memories take form in vivid color to emerge from white mist. Titled Fantasias in Spanish.
- Similar itemFigures move purposefully just beyond the edge of consciousness in a place of glowing color. Olimpio Pozo's exquisite abstract represents the imaginary world of memories and dreams. Influenced by the ancestral images of the Chavin culture he reaches toward the universal tapping into a collective Andean unconscious. Titled Reminicencias in Spanish.
- Similar itemOf significant influence on Susan McCormick's abstract landscapes is the dynamic edge of the horizon, paired with the emotions underlying her wide-ranging and sophisticated color choices. Where stability collides with movement, the heaviness of land or water meets the ethereal lightness of sky. The balance achieved by the meeting of those powerful elements is reflected in the sense of calm emanating from her paintings. 22" x 28". One-of-a-kind original artwork. Oil on canvas. Signed by the artist on the back. Wired on back and ready for hanging. Made in USA.