- Brighten any wall with the blooming poppies of this framed wall art. Product Features: Pop of color lends contemporary beauty. Included wire hardware makes hanging easy. Acrylic finish offers durability. Product Details: 31 1/8''H x 42 5/8''W x 1''D Acrylic/paper/wood Horizontal display Ready to hang Model no. DSW986934 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: Black. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Acrylic/Wire/Paper.
- Similar itemAbstract images bubble to the surface of this painting each suggesting something familiar yet impossible to define. Olimpio Pozo shares of a glimpse of an imaginary world close to his heart. Dreams and memories take form in vivid color to emerge from white mist. Titled Fantasias in Spanish.
- Similar itemJuthabusakorn turns his gaze to crown-of-thorn flowers at dawn. Sparkling dewdrops cling to the petals magnifying their delicate veins and soft color. The blossoms seem to glow against the shadowy background in this exquisite nature study.
- Linear abstract by artist Robert Robinson. One of a kind original acrylic painting, 48"W x 1"D x 62"T. Weight, 20 lbs. Boxed weight, approximately 50 lbs. Giclee reproduction on canvas with hand-embellished finish, 42"W x 1"D x 52"T. Weight, 15 lbs. Boxed weight, approximately 45 lbs. Framed without glass in a wood frame. Intentional slit in paper backing allows canvas to breathe. Handcrafted in the USA.
- Similar itemThe blazing and unique floral design of the Orange Hydrangea Wall Art Print creates a vibrant and attention-grabbing look from the fiery flower silhouettes. Softened by the fresh white matting and crisp black frame, the wall décor piece adds modern simplicity and vivid color to a living space. From these materials, the square print has blazing and bold ambiance: Block-printed by hand on paper, with a wood frame and neutral matting Ink is environmentally-sensitive and water-based, without solvents, lead or heavy metals
- Similar itemBathed in radiance earthenware jars appear in the shimmering stillness their contours suggested more than depicted. Tito Julio Tarqui Prado paints a luminous portrait of the Andes capturing the voluptuous promise of each figure. He works in an abstracted style that confers a dreamlike quality on the composition. Titled Ruphay luz del sol in Quechua and Spanish.
- Similar itemThis painting is about those fragments of our lives in which rhythm is a constant movement of color of forms and of enthusiasm says Enrique Bustamante. He captures life's vibrant energy with a colorful palette of acrylic paints. Titled Cuando el ayer se convierte en danza in Spanish.
- Similar itemRed splashes across a gripping image suggesting blood implying a mortal danger. Busy shapes race to and fro set against what may be a sky that is still blue. Conservation concerns me says Andean artist Theus. With this painting I make reference to a lack of scruples toward birds and toward animals in general. The contamination of our environment and our denaturalization are now unlimited. We must create a culture of preserving the natural world surrounding us. Titled Calentamiento mortal in Spanish.
- With eyes closed an elderly man communes with the spirit world. He holds a coca leaf used in the Andes since pre-Hispanic times. Fiery mist envelops him and the men who accompany him in this evocative portrait by Maria Leon. In the Andean culture everything has life everything is personal she explains. In contrast everything in the contemporary world is fractioned. Within Andean mysticism and magic the mountains hold a special significance. The Chakaruna has a magical connection and he processes a mystical encounter to convert supernatural power into a tool for practical help at the service of others. Titled Chakaruna (Man-Bridge)in Quechua.