- Similar itemBlack cotton sweater from Kenzo featuring a ribbed round neck, long sleeves, a straight hem, a ribbed hem and cuffs and a tiger embroidery at the chest.
- Similar itemTextured cotton cocoon coat. Round neck with snap button fastening, dropped shoulder seams and long sleeves. Composition: 100% cotton. Lining: 100% polyester.
- Similar itemAnother valuable addition to your workwear wardrobe these black stretch-cotton trousers from Max Mara are cut slim to the leg and cropped at the ankle - perfect for showcasing the season’s must-have flats.
- Similar itemLeather Foot Leather-Like Top;Leather;12";12" Leather-Like Shaft;;Cushion Insole;Cowboy Square Toe;Double Stitch Welt;Cowboy Approved Outsole;Stockman Heel
- Similar itemBlack stretch cotton high waisted cropped trouser from Jil Sander featuring a waistband with belt loops, a concealed front fastening, side pockets and rear pockets.
- Similar itemDetailone. Material: Leather. Sole: Synthetic. We love this modern take on western boots, it is both trendy and classic. Western shootie. Cone-shaped heel. Round toe. Tonal stitching. Heel height: 3 In.
- Similar itemBlue cotton hooded sweatshirt from Kenzo featuring a front zip fastening, long sleeves, side seam pockets, a multi coloured embroidered 'Flying Tiger' detail to the rear and adjustable cords at the hem.
- Similar itemMulticoloured wool and silk-blend floral print coat from MSGM featuring cocoon silhouette, notched lapels, two flap pockets to the front, full length sleeves with dropped shoulders and concealed press stud front fastening. The coat is a loose-fit and is fully lined.
- Similar itemStella McCartneyHigh Yoke Peg Leg Pants, BlackDetailsCompact couture jersey pants.Approx. measurements: 23.5" inseam, 17.5" front rise 7" leg openingHigh, yoked waist sits at the navel.Voluminous peg legs taper to cropped ankles.Pull-on elastic waist.Viscose/polyester; dry clean.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.