- Lela RoseSatin Lace-Side Sheath DressDetailsLela Rose dress in satin with tonal eyelash lace overlay.Scalloped side detail visually slims figure.Seamed at natural waist.Pencil skirt falls to knee.Hidden back zip.Wool/silk; nylon; fully lined in silk.Made in the USA of imported material.Shown styled with Manolo Blahnik Carolcap Pointed Mid-Heel Halter Pump in White/SilverModel's measurements: Height 5'9.8"/177cm, bust 32.75"/83cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.Designer About Lela Rose: Texas native Lela Rose launched her line in 1998 after graduating from Parsons School of Design and working for both Christian Francis Roth and Richard Tyler. Delicate embellishments on separates and dresses with hand-finished details are the designer's hallmarks.
- Did someone say Dior? Finely designed and oh-so-alluring, these suede peep-toe pumps complete your look both day and night. Suede upper. Squared peep toe. Side t strap singleback strap. Leather lining. Leather sole. ¾'' Front platform. 4½'' Tapered heel. All measurements are approximate. Suede; Italy;
- Similar itemSail into summer with style wearing this twill sailor blazer. The double-breasted closure, tailored fit and contrasting inner lining make this nautical piece a true season must-have. Wear with bright summer chino shorts during warm spring days or complete the look with a printed skinny. What it's made of: 63% Polyester /34% Rayon /3% Spandex.
- Similar itemComposition: Textile fibers, Soft leather. Details: shoulder bags, maxi, jacquard, plain weave, two-tone pattern, logo detail, metal applications, zip closure, double handle, lined interior, internal zip pocket. Measurements: Depth: 6.24 inches Height: 10.92 inches Length of strap: 17.94 inches Width: 16.38 inches.
- Similar itemWomen's tailored-fit navy wool jacket with contrasting dark navy back panel, from the Paul Smith Black Label collection. Matching trousers available. Two-tone navy front and back panels. One-button fastening. Notched lapel. Chest pocket. Two front flap pockets. Functioning four button cuffs. Black collar lining with navy trim. Navy marl buttons. Fully lined. Internal jetted pocket with burnt orange trim.
- Handmade . Heel measures approximately 150mm/ 6 inches with a 40mm/ 1.5 inch island platform. Blush and cream leather and suede. Appliqué hearts, cutouts at heel, peep toe, signature gold web plaque at sole. Slip on. Come with an adhesive Polaroid picture which can be placed on the outside of your shoe box, signature blue lace-trimmed nude stockings and heart-shaped silk shoe trees
- Similar itemJacquard, Metal Applications, Logo detail, Internal zip pocket, Magnetic closure, Adjustable shoulder straps. Composition: 100% Calf-skin leather, Textile fibers.
- Free PeopleLacey Affair Sheer-Lace Dress, Dark NavyDetailsFree People floral-lace dress.Approx. 33"L from shoulder to hem; 18"L sleeves.Off-the-shoulder scalloped V neckline.Three-quarter sleeves with scalloped cuffs.Sheer lace back.Sheer Basque seam at natural waist.Lightly ruffled A-line skirt with scalloped hem.Fit and flare silhouette; slips on easily over head.Nylon/rayon; dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'8.5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Free People:Free People is a specialty clothing brand featuring the latest contemporary trends and vintage-inspired collections for twenty-something women who live free through fashion, art, music, and travel. Quality apparel, shoes, and accessories evoke femininity, spirit, and creativity with a bohemian design. The Free People woman is smart, creative, confident and comfortable in all aspects of her being. She pushes limits in the name of adventure - paving her path as a strong woman in today's world.
- Similar itemStella McCartneyLace-Hem Shift Dress, Rose/RedDetailsCrepe.Contrast lace appliques adorn hem.Round neckline.Elbow sleeves.Slim, structured shift silhouette.Seam pockets.A-line miniskirt.Back zip.Cotton/polyester/silk.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.