Shop this look
- Similar itemSleek and urban, this solid wood coffee table features a unique geometric base design that supports a solid glass top. The hard to find square shape will fit perfectly in front of a sofa, sectional or grouping of upholstered club chairs in a living room, den or family room. The washed grey finish is neutral enough to compliment other wood pieces in your decor. Solid mahogany construction. Smooth edged glass top. Hand applied finish.
- Similar itemThe Case Study Fiberglass Rocking Chair is an essential for the modern home and with so many options, it is possible to create your own one-of-a-kind chair. The shell is available in a myriad of colors. Choose your wire-frame in either zinc-plated steel or black powder-coated steel, and finish your design by choosing either solid maple runners or solid walnut runners. Easily one of the most important and recognizable designs of the twentieth century. The Fiberglass Shell Chairs were originally designed by Charles Eames in 1948 as an entry in The Museum of Modern Art’s International Design Competition. At the time, no one could possibly have anticipated the massive success and longevity of this iconoclastic design. Modernica creates each shell, by hand, one-by-one, in their Los Angeles factory—just as they had been designed, developed, and produced by the Eames Office, here in Southern California in the 1950s. Modernica uses all of the original presses and specialized equipment obtained from Century Plastics. To ensure authenticity of production, the initial shell chair production was overseen by Sol Fingerhut and Irv Green, the same team Charles Eames employed over sixty years ago to develop the original technology. Modernica is committed to the legacy of the authentic genuine design of Charles Eames. Modernica creates each chair with the charge of adhering to the original tactile qualities, texture, and characteristics that alone are unique to the fiberglass shell chair. Our fiberglass chairs contain no (PBDE) Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers.
- Similar itemThe Munro chesterfield sofa is made from a European hardwood frame, zig zag springs and is upholstered in leather. It features two large piped edged feather cushions that are notable for their depth. The back is deep buttoned and hand pleated. It has turned stained beech legs with brass plated wheels. This timeless and enduring sofa design had been remade by SCP. Large and robust, the chesterfield is comfortable, familiar and grand. Made in the UK. Shown in high quality Sorenson Utah Russett Leather. Additional fabrics available upon request.
- Similar itemBungalow 5's Tansu side table boldly updates classic campaign style. Atop an open frame, this glossy navy furnishing's gold corners and glide drawers marry glamour and function. 25.5"W x 18.75"D x 30"H. Engineered wood. High gloss lacquer finish. Gold metal angle pieces and recessed pulls. Two glide drawers.
- Similar itemDesign by Javier Cristiani.Made in El Salvador by Markamoderna. A modernist take on the fiberglass lounger, HSLM-F Fiberglass Lounge Chair makes a statement indoors and out. HSLM has a low seating proportion and its angles have been precisely measured to provide comfortable seating. Product Features: Molded fiberglass Stainless steel base Gel coat finish Minimal assembly required
- Similar itemBig and bold, the Anton Sectional is the ideal size to fit family, friends, and pets -- or to just spread out and relax.Our variety of fabrics ensures that whichever one you choose, your sectional will be covered in quality.The irresistible combination of a contemporary silhouette and plush cushions make the Anton Sectional a style staple.
- Similar itemWith its elliptical glass top and symmetrically unfurling legs, the Contempo Flair coffee table takes its inspiration from mid-century modern designs dating from the 1950s. Finished in a warm, neutral weathered walnut hue, it proves an attractive accent for a contemporary living room, den, or bar. Elliptical glass top. Solid wood frame. Weathered Walnut finish on frame.
- Similar itemLarge coastal shadowbox coffee table in solid wood with hand-carved fluted legs and silver nail head accents. The interior is lined in whitewashed natural woven grass lining. This coastal coffee table is finished in Antique White and has a glass top. The shadowbox drawer pulls out to easily input decor, such as shells, pictures, and decorative objects. This unique table is perfect for a coastal cottage or shabby chic home. Best Seller!.
- The subtle, organic form bridges the popular midcentury style with beautiful modern shapes and clean lines.The medium-firm cushions make it ideal for living rooms. Guests can rest comfortably without sinking into a slumber.Striking contrasts and bold graphic patterns pair well with subtle shapes, while muted, earth-happy tones are perfect for space-age style clocks and retro sunburst mirrors.
- Similar itemFounded on the principles of the North American Modernism movement, Modernica is committed to embracing the legacy of this mid-century aesthetic with high-quality pieces and simple designs. This rocking chair is hand made in Modernica's Los Angeles factory, just as they had been designed and produced for the first time in the 1950s. Crafted from Fiberglass, solid wood and steel, this chair is both functional and works as a unique decor feature in any home. Each chair is individually crafted and may vary slightly, giving you a one-of-a-kind piece.
- Similar itemStriking geometric detailing defines the Bungalow 5 Romano side table's dramatic design. Intriguing and eye-catching, this angular accent piece's colorful mirrored exterior exhibits visual flair. 12.5"W x 12.5"D x 20.5"H. Blue mirrors.
- One of the things we love most about French Country style furniture is the balance between formal and relaxed that always seems to be perfectly achieved in pieces like this dark eggplant colored, nailhead detailed club chair. Tufted upholstery and ball feet lend a traditional air, while the grey fabric and generous proportions invite one and all to take a seat and unwind. 29 inches high x 45 inches wide x 39 inches deep; seat 21 inches high x 23 inches wide x 25 inches deep. Constructed from limed grey oak frame with grey linen upholstery; Club chair comes with (1) x 24" x 10" bolster pillow and (1) x 19" x 19" toss pillow. Filling Layer: Feather and Fiber. Extremely comfortable and deep seat.
- Similar itemDesign by Dorigo Design. By Calligaris.The Element Coffee Table is an ideally minimalist low table for sofa-side spaces. Element features a trapezoidal wooden frame with a wood panel base that can be used as an extra shelf, centered beneath its 31.5" square top in toughened tempered glass. Select a wooden frame finish in addition to a choice of glass top finishes for a customized look that suits your room's aesthetic. Element is also available in a side table version.