- 'Hummingbirds & Honesuckle, 2015' is from the Hybrid series of prints by London based artist Emily Carter. The works feature elements of many creatures, creating bizarre hybrids that stretch the imagination. Her style invokes technical scientific drawings of the Victorian era which lead the mind to wander where the possible ends and the impossible begins. 'Hummingbirds & Honeysuckle, 2015' still remains a best seller, and is an amalgamation of hummingbirds and honeysuckle flowers. Limited edition of 100. Giclée print on white 250gsm paper. Signed and numbered by the artist. Sold unframed. Size: A3.
- Similar itemPalecek's Harbor coffee table melds beach house glamour with modern minimalism. Trimmed with riveted detailing on a brushed stainless steel top, recycled irregular-shaped wood slats intrigue in an ombre whitewash finish. 36.5" Dia x 18"H. Wipe down to clean.
- Find Standalone Tables at Target.com! Like support beams in a high rise, the Novel series is strong and sturdy. Made from 100 percent stainless steel. Color: Stainless Steel.
- Recollecting the beauty of his town in the southern part of India this painting offers a myriad of colors in perfect blend. Manjunath Wali draws inspiration for this series from Hampi the town he calls home. Through his paintings he illustrates the contrast between the arid nature of the place with the richness of the cultural heritage which he depicts through bold colors. Sadhana Jaipuria presents the artwork as an archival giclee print on canvas as a part of her gallery's collection. Manjunath Wali completed his Bachelors in Visual Arts at Hampi University and then went on to finish a Master's in Visual Arts from Vijaya College of Fine Art. Wali's work has been exhibited in 18 group and solo shows in various cities in India. He has also been the recipient of prestigious awards like the All India Art Exhibition Lokamanya Tilak Pune in 2013 and Lakkundi Utsava Lakkundi in 2010 amongst many others. Wali's works enjoy the pride of being housed in various private and corporate collections all over the world.
- Similar itemAward-winning photographer Jody Dole captures the quiet details of life along the back roads and seaside towns of New England. Printed in warm sepia tones, his close-up of a traditional clam basket is rich with texture and nuance. This limited-edition print is signed by the artist. 41" wide x 38" high including frame. Signed, numbered limited edition. Printed on glossy photo paper. Set behind a beveled, acid-free white paper mat. Framed in solid wood with a satin black finish and protected with Plexiglas. Ready to hang with D-rings at the back.
- Similar itemDrawing inspiration from geodesic architecture, the Zelia coffee tables present a chic twist on classic drum styles. Formed by a dynamic network of interconnected geometric shapes, this striking set commands attention in sleek back metal. Clear glass tops allow easy viewing of the linear scheme beneath. 31"W x 31"D x 16"H; 29"W x 29"D x 15"H. Set of 2. Clear glass, metal.
- Similar itemDesign by Matteo Ragni, 2014. Made in Italy by Tonelli. Complete your Mirage Collection with the Mirage Coffee Table, Square. Similarly to it's rectangular collection partner, the square Mirage Coffee Table will fool your eye with mirrors cleverly placed at the base of the table. But, don't let the glass and mirrors be the only key features, the Alpi wood veneer finish do well to break the continuity of glass and mirrors and give the overall table more of a weighted feel. Available in clear and extra clear glass.
- This series of typographic compositions references the verve of a mid-century aesthetic," says renowned graphic designer Jennifer Morla. Designed exclusively for Mark and Graham, this signed giclee print poster series includes letters A to Z or numbers, housed in a simple black frame. Large 42" h x 28" w Available with a black frame. Inkjet printed on 270 gram paper, painted poplar wood and Plexiglas frame, D-rings for wall mounting. We've taken care to ensure that your print arrives safely. For this reason, the packaging excludes gift wrap. Ships directly from the designer within two weeks
- A temple stands tall above a wide staircase or ghat that leads into the Ganges. From Amit Bhar's Banaras Ghat series this beautiful work of art conveys the age-old experience of Hindu pilgrims who visit India's most sacred river. A boat with a tattered sail glides along the quiet waters. Sadhana Jaipuria presents the piece as an archival giclee print on canvas as a part of her gallery's collection. Inspired by his mentor Shri Paresh Das Bengal's Amit Bhar has exhibited his work in solo shows both in India and abroad. The artist's original paintings figure in a number of corporate and private collections.