- Similar itemLanvinSnake-Toe Ballerina Flat, Black/GrayDetailsLanvin signature ballet flat in calfskin leather with elaphe snakeskin cap toe.Classic round-toe ballerina boasts slip-on convenience.A low-profile design fits easily in your suitcase or day-bag.Elastic back creates scrunched shape and secure fit.Cushioned leather insole for all-day wear.Leather lining; leather sole with rubber insets.Flat heel.Made in Italy.Designer About Lanvin:Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
- Similar itemBrand from China: MBaoBao. Color: Yellow, Materials: Polyurethane, Size: Width: 27cm, Height: 30cm, Thickness: 12.5cm, Handle Height: 15cm, Care: Wipe Clean
- Rainbow stripe tank
- Similar itemBrand from Hong Kong: O.SA. Color: Dark Green, Materials: Shell: Polyurethane; Lining: Polyester Blend, Size: Diagonal Length: 36cm; Width: 32cm; Height: 21cm, Care: Wipe Clean
- Salvatore FerragamoVarina Metallic Nubuck Ballet Flat, Rose GoldDetailsLook and feel as graceful as a ballerina in the Varina ballet flat by Salvatore Ferragamo. The metallic nubuck and pretty bow topping the toe will show the world how you shine-on or off the stage.Metallic, chrome-tanned nubuck leather upper. 1/4" flat heel.Round toe.Tonal signature Vara grosgrain bow with engraved logo plate. Padded leather insole; leather lining. Leather outsole with rubber heel inset. "Varina" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemComposition: 60% Cotton, 25% Linen, 15% Polyamid. Details: lightweight sweater, multicolor pattern, wide neckline, sleeveless, no pockets, fringe, sweaters, large sized.
- Similar itemNylon cross body bag with faux leather appliqués. Snap button fastening flap, patch pocket on the front and adjustable long strap. Composition: 100% polyamide. Lining: 100% polyester. Details: 100% polyurethane.
- Similar itemNavy blue leather intrecciato ballerinas from Bottega Veneta featuring a round toe, a bow on the front, a signature intrecciato weave, a brand embossed insole and a flat heel.
- Similar itemComposition: 79% Cotton, 21% Wool. Details: lightweight sweater, multicolor pattern, round collar, 3/4 length sleeves, no pockets, logo detail.