- Similar itemNappa pebble. Black nickel or gold hardware. Top zip with turnlock. Detachable shoulder strap. Interior front split pockets with back zip pocket. Twill lining. H: 15.4" W: 13.6" D: 2"
- Stretch denim. 7 1/4" rise. Fitted through thigh; eased at knee; 14 /34" leg openings. Approx. 33" inseam. Five-pocket style. Button/zip front; belt loops. Cotton/spandex. Made in USA.
- Wear these classic pumps with a dress or up the ante on your favorite pair of jeans. The adorable heart-shaped platform with bring out your girly side. Suede upper. Softly pointed toe. Leather lined. Leather sole. 4½" Suede covered heel. Heart-shaped ½" thick island platform. All measurements are approximate. Suede; Italy;
- Similar itemSuperdry women's Drifter lace shirt. This lightweight and drapey feminine long sleeved shirt features a floral lace shoulder panel, twin chest pockets and sleeve roll-up straps. The Drifter Lace shirt is finished with a metal Superdry logo badge and an embroidered motif on the hem.
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper.Almond toe.5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch.Leather lining and footbed.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemComposition: 77% Viscose, 23% Polyester. Details: crêpe, jersey, multicolor pattern, wide neckline, long sleeves, logo detail, no pockets.
- For crisp, chic style any time of year, slip into 7 For All Mankind's slim fit bootcut jeans in a heavenly white wash. Cotton/spandex. Machine wash. Made in USA. Zip fly with button closure, five-pocket silhouette, mid rise. Tonal stitching, silver-tone logo hardware. 8" Rise 16.5" leg opening 34.5" inseam.
- Similar itemCharles JourdanKaten Pebbled Tassel Hobo Bag, GrayDetailsCharles Jourdan soft pebbled leather hobo.Contrast smooth leather trim; silver hardware.Rolled shoulder straps, 8" drop.Open top with hidden magnetic center.Interior clip-strap cinches in sides.Metal-tipped tassels hang from front top.Reinforced front bottom corners.Exterior back zip pocket.Inside, one snap, two zip, and two open pockets.Satin logo lining; metal feet protect bottom.12"H x 16"W x 5"D.Bag weighs 3.1lbs."Katen" is imported.Designer About Charles Jourdan Shoes Bags:Charles Jourdan created his eponymous line in 1919 in the town of Romans-sur-Is?re, France, and built his way across the world with the first high-fashion shoe line, made famous in the 1970s by Guy Bourdin's photography genius. Known for sleek lines and classic silhouettes with a touch of racy edge advertising, Charles Jourdan shoes vamp up any outfit, whether you prefer a cutout d'Orsay sandal or a pointy-toe patent pump. With a similar take on handbags, a Charles Jourdan satchel or tote bag lends modern details in sophisticated silhouettes to your side in colorblock shades or animal prints. Your search for accessory staples stops with Charles Jourdan.
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 125mm/ 5 inches with a 25mm/ 1 inch platform. Black suede. Almond toe. Slip on