- People also likedPassionate bakers will appreciate the finer points of this premium maple rolling pin from the craftsmen at J.K. Adams. Smooth, waxed barrel rolls effortlessly on precision ball bearings, while finely crafted ergonomic handles are comfortable to hold and press. J.K. Adams has been making fine wooden kitchen tools in New England since 1944, where they source their FSC-certified wood. View all J.K. Adams products
- People also likedThis innovative rolling pin takes the guesswork out of preparing biscuit dough, pizza bases, pie tops, lasagne sheets and filo pastry. It comes with four sets of removable discs that raise the rolling surface by different amounts, to create exactly the required pastry thickness either 2 mm, 4 mm, 6 mm or 10 mm. This ingenious device also ensures that pastry or dough is rolled to an even thickness throughout and to the exact size required, via measurements on the surface of the rolling pin. This newly updated design not only has an extra set of discs (4 mm), but the discs are now brightly colour-coded for easy selection. Discs: Dishwasher safe. Rolling pin: Hand wash only. Do not submerge in water and dry immediately after washing. Oil frequently using a suitable food-safe oil.
- People also likedDrawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we've designed and developed an exclusive line of tools for home bakers. Our dual-sided pastry wheel offers both fluted and straight blades, giving you lots of options for creating spectacular cookies, pies, tarts and pasta. The vintage-inspired wooden handle is updated with an ergonomic shape for a comfortable grip as you apply pressure. Stainless-steel rotary blades cut cleanly through dough. Fluted and straight-edged blades offer a choice of two patterns. Ergonomically shaped beechwood handle is comfortable to hold. Finger guard protects hand.
- People also likedSmartly designed for efficient double duty, this American-made board reverses from a smooth side for chopping to dough-rolling side that's marked with circle guides to ensure perfect dimensions. The smooth native hardwood has lipped edges that wrap around the edge of the counter for stability. Branded with four circles in commonly used pie diameters: 6", 8", 9" and 10". Also branded with a recipe for pie pastry, measurement equivalents and a 14" ruler for cutting lattice strips. The smooth reverse side is ideal for chopping, slicing and cutting without marring the rolling surface. A lip at each end braces the board against the countertop. Crafted of yellow birch, a northeastern hardwood. Handcrafted in the USA by Catskill Craftsmen, a small company that has produced artisan woodwork since 1948.
Prepare these pancakes when fresh blueberries are in season, from late spring through late summer. When making the batter, take care not to overmix it, as too much stirring will develop the gluten in the flour and result in tough pancakes.
- Like it to get in stock alerts