- Belle FareReversible/Packable Fox Fur Long Coat, BrownDetailsDyed fox (Finland) fur and quilted silk reversible coat by Belle Fare in chevron design. Approx. 32 1/2"L from shoulder to hem. High stand collar; button-down front. Long sleeves. Boxy silhouette. Packs easily for travel. Side pockets. Silk combo. Made in Denmark. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Belle Fare: Belle Fare expanded their high-end outerwear label to the U. S in 1990; up until then, only Russian and European markets were the privy consumers. This luxurious label takes pride in innovative styles using premium fur and fabrics from Europe, Canada, and the United States.
- Similar itemMade from cable knit ; Round neckline ; Crop length ; Ribbed trims ; Puff sleeves, raglan design ; 30% Cotton, 70% Acrylic ; Hand wash.
- Similar itemThis season, Henry Holland's muse is a boarding school babe whose schoolwork takes a backseat to fashion. Think short, scalloped hems and cheeky, embroidered scribbling, like "oh blow" and "beggin for a peggin," come-ons you might spy on a bathroom wall. Made of a soft wool, this plaid skirt hits mid-thigh with a scalloped hem. It has a contrasting waistband, is fully lined, and zips in the back. Body: 100% wool. Lining: 100% polyester. Made in Romania.
- Ted Baker LondonEdenia Ottoman Knit Peplum Sweater, NaturalDetailsTed Baker London ottoman knit sweater. Approx. 26 1/2"L from shoulder to hem; 27"L sleeves. Round neckline. Long sleeves. Banded basque seam at hips. Ruffled peplum waist. Round hem. Pullover style. Cotton/polyester/wool/spandex. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Ted Baker London: Ted Baker started out as a reputable menswear line in Glasgow in 1987, offering laundry service for every shirt purchased, quickly giving the brand the title of "No Ordinary Designer Label. " Since then the line founded by Ray Kelvin expanded into womenswear with his personality at the heart of each design. Whether a quirky bow tie or a whimsical printed sheath dress draws you in, Kelvin dedicates the Ted Baker London brand to quality and detail while sharing his humor through impeccably tailored apparel.
- Similar itemBlue and green wool tartan pleat mini skirt from McQ By Alexander McQueen featuring a hook and zip fly, a button fastening, belt loops, side seam pockets, a front inverted pleat and a short length.
- Similar itemA statement piece in soft leopard-printed faux fur, featuring a streamlined collarless design for added elegance. Collarless Dropped shoulders Long sleeves Concealed snap-button closure Patch pockets Back center seam About 35" from shoulder to hem Lined Modacrylic Fur type: Faux Dry clean Imported
- Similar itemWool mini skirt with off-white, navy and sky blue tartan print from House of Holland. Sky blue band at waist with long gold zip at rear. Scalloped hemline. Full lined. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemBrown lamb fur reversible coat from By Malene Birger.
- Rebecca TaylorLattice-Stitch Cropped Knit SweaterDetailsExclusive to Neiman Marcus. Rebecca Taylor knit sweater with lattice-pattern stitching and ribbed trim. Round neckline. Long raglan sleeves. Loose fit; pullover style. Cropped at hip. Cotton/nylon. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Rebecca Taylor: New Zealand native Rebecca Taylor launched her self-named line in the mid 1990s, and her modern, femme designs have won her fans the world over. From ruffled separates to flowing dresses and everything in between, the name Rebecca Taylor is synonymous with romantic looks that have the perfect amount of sweetness.