Shop this look
- Fill your home with romantic design with this Love Knots set of four napkin rings by Vera Wang for Wedgwood. Crafted from shimmering silver plating, this set has the delicate love knot/bow design displayed around each napkin ring. The perfect complement to the rest of the Love Knots range, they are a wonderful gift idea and there are more collections available designed exclusively for Ver Wang by Wedgwood.Key features: * Material: silver plating * Set of four napkin rings * Dimensions: D6cm * Delicate silver love knot bow design displayed around each * Wonderful wedding gift idea * More gifts & accessories available from Vera Wang for Wedgwood
- Similar itemInspired by a Chi'ing Dynasty porcelain service, Blue Lace features delicate, deep-blue lacework rims with teardrop borders and fillets of hand-painted 22-karat gold. For all its elegant detail, the rim has the subtlety of a solid color and makes the teacup and saucer easy to pair with other patterned dinnerware. Each piece is beautifully handcrafted of white porcelain and hand glazed by the artisans of Mottahedeh, a company dedicated to reproducing treasured antique patterns since the 1950s. Made of high-fired porcelain. Dishwasher safe on delicate cycle. Made in Portugal. Set includes teacup and saucer.
- Similar itemVera Wang VERA LACE TEAPOT. This pattern of fine china captures the imagination, inspired by the lace often used on Vera Wang's elegant bridal gowns. Each detail is exquisite, from the delicate lacework to the elegant platinum border.
- Similar itemThe Fruit Collection offers an interesting range of items for the home. Each can stand on its own as a simple and charming sculptural object that's perfect for oneself or as a gift.
- Similar itemItem: 100% iron.
- Similar itemBring high fashion to tea time with this beautiful Sol y Sombra teacup & saucer from the Christian Lacroix Tales of Porcelain collection. Created in partnership with prestigious porcelain makers Vista Alegre, the fashion house has combined its unique designs with fine porcelain to create a must have tableware collection. This teacup (with no handle) & saucer features the iconic Christian Lacroix watercolour striped design, mixed with gold and silver coloured details. Also available in the Sol y Sombra range are; various plate sizes, cups & saucers, bowls, a teapot, pencil holder and more. Mix and match with the Butterfly Parade and Forum ranges to create your own personalised style.Key features: * Material: fine porcelain * Dimensions: cup H6cm, saucer D9cm * Capacity: 0.27ltr * Iconic CL watercolour stripe design in black & white * 3D butterfly design on cup interior * With gold & silver coloured details - no handle * Created with prestigious porcelain makers Vista Alegre * Made in Portugal * Matching Sol y Sombra dinner service available
- Similar itemThe beautiful lace borders encircling every items of the "Princess" dinnerware series are decorated with mussels, revealing a close relationship with the fluted services. Both the actual pieces and the hand-painted pattern of this distinctive collection were designed by Arnold Krog in the 1880, when he was artistic director of Royal Copenhagen Porcelain Manufactory. This series, however, was not actually produced for practically another hundred years in 1978.
- Similar itemA must for Rosh Hashanah dinner, the gold-plated apple honey pot from Michael Aram is an extra-sweet way to kick off the new year. Keep it on your table year-round for a touch of whimsy.
- Similar itemYou pride yourself in setting a festive table and these holiday-themed napkin rings are ideal for showing off your decorative expertise! Adorning your linens with these spirited rings, which feature season-friendly shapes from wooden reindeer to glossy snowmen, is a strong start for the fantastic meal to follow!
- Similar itemLustrous Nambe alloy shapes a stunning, heirloom-quality honey pot from internationally renowned designer Marilyn Davidson. Beautiful alongside the Nambe Apple Plate or on its own, the pot can be gently warmed, and the accompanying dipper is designed to gather generous amounts of honey. Brand: Nambe. Style Name: Nambe 'Traditions' Honey Pot & Dipper. Style Number: 967006. Metal alloy; By Nambe; imported;
- Similar itemVera Lace Gold adds certain opulence and grandeur to the Vera Wang dinnerware portfolio. This refined pattern weaves a unique combination of tailored lace bands and delicate florals into one. Vera's attention to every detail is apparent in this extraordinary pattern.
- Bring high fashion to tea time with this beautiful Butterfly Parade teacup & saucer from the Christian Lacroix Tales of Porcelain collection. Created in partnership with prestigious porcelain makers Vista Alegre, the fashion house has combined its unique designs with fine porcelain to create a must have tableware collection. This teacup & saucer features a beautiful three dimensional effect butterfly design on a bright white background with gold & silver coloured details. Also available in the Butterfly Parade range are; various plate sizes, cups & saucers, bowls, a creamer, vase, pencil holder and more. Mix and match with the Sol y Sombra and Forum ranges to create your own personalised style.Key features: * Material: fine porcelain * Dimensions: cup H6xD9cm saucer D13.5cm * Capacity: 0.23ltr * Beautiful three dimensional effect butterfly design * Bright white background with gold & silver coloured details * Created with prestigious porcelain makers Vista Alegre * Made in Portugal * Full Butterfly Parade dinner service available
- Similar itemHistorical yet timeless: Royal Copenhagen’s very first porcelain dinner service, the Blue Fluted pattern is as graceful as when it was first adopted in 1775 as the very first porcelain dinner service. Its most intricate and exclusive design is the Blue Fluted Full Lace – astonishingly detailed craftsmanship goes into every single detail. Capacity: 4 Cups Main material: Porcelain Design by: Arnold Krog.